Chapter One

(KEITHS POV)
"Simple as that." Pidge said pointing at their notes. "Thanks." I smile as the smell of coffee and cakes filled my nose. Pidge and I have been friends since the 3rd grade. Considering this; them and I are particularly inseparable; we study together a lot. Ring Ring! Pidge's phone went off. "Be right back." They said with a smile, walking out side.

I couldn't hear their conversation, but from the look on Pidge's face from outside the Café window, they weren't happy. After a couple minutes of me trying to figure out what Pidge was saying, they came back inside. "Sorry, I have to go. It's a family emergency....I'll explain everything later." After that Pidge apologized a couple more times, then walked out of the café with their things. "Bye...I guess." I sat there my my mind wondering as I was finishing my coffee and sugar cookies.

I was hoping I could stay at Pidge's tonight but they had to leave. I wanted to avoid my Father as much as possible, even if that meant going to a friends house with out permission. Ether way; he's probably drunk and passed out or having sex with his girlfriend. Thank god he only has sex that stupid girl at her house. I don't know if it's because of his respect for his home or me. Probably not me.

After thinking about going back to my shitty home and finishing my coffee and cookies; I grab my things put in my head phones and head out of the café. After about 15 minutes of walking I realized my irresponsible self, got lost because of my Music. Music has always been a distraction of mine.

Music allows me to escape the real world for just a moment. As you can tell this is a pro and a con of music. Anyways thought like where am I?! And what do I do were running through my head. I tried to claim myself until I noticed him. A boy who looked around my age and oddly familiar.

He had tan skin and brown short and chopper hair. His eyes were blue and sad. He sat slumped over, glancing around and crying. Then he saw me staring at him. I turned my head away as fast as I could blushing, then the though of being lost hits me again. My brain gains the fullness of those thoughts again. I began to pace, accidentally walking in the direction of the blue eyed boy.

"H-Hey...um Mullet? You lost?" A soft shaky voice said. I turned around grabbing my thick black Mullet. "Me?" I pointed at myself. "Yea. You lost?" He smiled as if he was never crying. "Yea. Do you know the way to Voltron University is?" I said playing it safe. Of course I'm not giving my address to this random guy.

"I do. I can walk ya if that's easier." He said putting his hands on his hips. Should I let this random stranger walk me to my University and possibly get kidnapped or say no and just ask for directions. "S-sure! I mean yea that would be easier." I said hesitantly. "Cool." He stepped off his porch.

"So what's your name. I hope it's not Mullet." The boy giggled and damn his smile is charming and cute. "My names Keith." I smile back tucking my hair behind my ear. "Sounds familiar." He shrugged. "So what's your name?"

"Lance McClain." Lance took a bow. "You know it's not very smart to your give full name out to strangers." I looked at my feet. "A lot of people know my name Handsome, so don't worry about it." Lance gave me finger guns. I turned my head away blushing. "I'm guessing you like it that way huh?" I kinda rolled my eyes and speaking in a snappy tone. "I guess." Lance got quite. I don't know why but I felt bad. I don't understand what I said that made him so upset.

Pretty soon we arrived at the University. "I'm sorry for being a dick. I don't know why I got so aggravated all the sudden." I looked at my feet holding my other arm. I looked up at Lance, his face lit up. "It's alright. Maybe you could give me your number to make it up to me?" He smirked handing me his phone. "Sure." I smiled putting in my number. I was hopping he would say that. After that we parted our ways. And I went home to a drunk father yelling at his girlfriend on the phone, but it was ok. I face planted into my bed and pulled out my headphones popping them in listening to music.

Hi! I hope you enjoyed I'm sorry for such a short chapter. Chapter two will be coming soon! Stay toned for more if you liked this chapter. Also I'm sorry if it was kinda boring, I promise it will get more interesting. :> have a good one.

Words= 837