Chapter 4

I sit in the back between the bookcases. I usually sit there because I doubt anyone is going to go over here. Practically the only interesting books in this roll  is things  like, magazines and football stuff. And honestly I didn't really care where I was, anyway to ditch class and sit silently away from everyone in sketch I'm down for. I know ditching class is a very high school thing to do, but I'm only going to the stupid college so I can say I went and  I got some sort of degree.

Pretty soon, I found my thought get interrupted by a tap on the shoulder, and obviously it was Lance. "what are you doing in the library?" Lance says as I close my sketch book so he can't see what I was drawing. " I would have to ask you the same thing McLlain." I said snappy.

"what's your problem man? I didn't do anything to you. You were so nice to me yesterday and now you're being a complete ass." Lance whispered roughly. "Is this because I'm straight?" I rolled my eyes. "Is that what you really think this is about?" My tone got louder. "Your just like every other hot attractive, and cool guy. Your just an asshole who flirts with everyone." I got in his face to the point where our noses were touching.

"If your not straight why would you go on and flirt with me yesterday as well as get my hopes up!?" I yelled. "SHHHHH!" The librarian said making me jump and drop my sketch book. I looked down to grab it when I see it's open on the page with a picture I drawn of Lance with his name traced with hearts. "I'm sorry I have to go." I look up at Lance and see his red face and run off. "K-Keith wait!" Lance said one last time. Guess this great day has gone to shit.

Again sorry for it being so short :>