Chapter 1: The Bright Side

Remingtons p.o.v.

Today was the day I started actual school, since my mom can no longer home school me. She just recently got a job and doesn't have the time for home schooling me and working a job. Which I understand, I don't want her stressing over both. So it's fair that I go to a proper school. My older brother Sebastian already graduated high school and is in college now and my younger brother emerson is doing online schooling.

For me I can't focus enough on a computer and do online schooling. I get distracted with games and what not. So my only option was to go to school. I'm in 12th grade, luckily it's only one year, than I'm off to college. That's if I choose to go to college.

I was in middle of doing my hair and make up when my mom called up to me," I'm heading off to work remi!! Do you need a ride to school?! "

" no mom!!! I can walk or take the bus!!" I hollered down to her.

" okay sweetie, have a good day at school!! Love you!!!"

" love you too mom!!!" I then heard her walk out the door. I sighed knowing I can now finish my hair and make up.

Once I finished and was satisfied with myself, I walked down stairs and made myself some breakfast. I decided on some toaster strudels.

While I was making my breakfast I heard Emerson walk downstairs. " Hey remi." He said.

" Hi Emerson." I said back to him.

" First day of school?" He asked and I nodded taking my toaster strudels out of the toaster and putting the icing on it.

I than sat down and Emerson sat across from me grabbing one of them and taking a bite out of it before putting it back. " Hey those are mine!! Get your own." I told him.

" I just wanted a bite is all. Calm your tits dude." He told me sticking his tongue out some.

I rolled my eyes at him and began eating. " well I'm gonna go back up and finish my online work. have a good first day Remi." He said while walking up stairs to his room.

I finish eating and put away my dishes before slipping on my shoes and hoodie. I then grab my backpack and put it on before heading out.

I put on my headphones and played some lil peep while walking down the sidewalk to school.

I listened to his song The Brightside on my way to school.

When I reached the school, I saw to corridors with a group of teens sitting next to them. I could already tell they were the school bullies by the way they are dressed.

Well this is going to be a long day I thought.