The Beginning

Agata, Geralt, and Roach was walking along a very bare forest when all three smelled a very pungent smell. Geralt grunt as he got off of Roach, Agata stared at him as he walked by rubbing her head, "Stay here girl." He commanded his now almost adult dog, Agata did what she was told and stood next to Roach who had her ears pointed forward. Geralt spotted a huge Kikimora prowling around the swamp, Agata twitched her ears as her owner went into battle with the huge monster. While in battle the Kikimora launched Geralt in the air then back in the water where it held him down, Agata whined stepping forward while Roach took a caution step back, one of the Kikimora leg reached out snagging the deer that was unfortunately to close to the battle taking a chunk of it's thigh. Agata growled when Geralt didn't come back up, she can hear him struggling against the monster from under the water, once again the Kikimora lifted Geralt out of the water only this time he thrusted his sword into it's head killing it instantly. Agata closed her mouth as the monster let out a final grunt before dying, she turned to Geralt wagging her tail walking over to him, Geralt smiled at her rubbing her head, "I'm ok girl." He said. He spotted the injured deer laying down near the swamp whining from the pain that it was in, "Today isn't your day. Is it?" Geralt asked it. The deer could only whine in pain, Geralt sniffed before walking over to the deer ending it's suffering, "I got breakfast girl." Geralt said as he lifted the now dead deer in the air. Agata licked her lips as she followed him, "Let's hope someone in town have some coins for me for killing this thing." Geralt said as he packed the Kikimora head on his saddle.

Agata whined at him as she tip-toed in front of him, "I know your hungry, that deer was a little small. I'll take care of dinner later girl ok." Geralt said with a small smile, he hoped onto Roach leading his ladies to the town, "Come Agata." Geralt commanded. Agata ran ahead of them, but keeping close so that she doesn't get into trouble. Geralt have spend a lot of time training her, making sure she knows her limits and to not cross them, he always made sure she was leashed when ever they go into a large settlement or town. When the trio got close Geralt stopped Roach, Agata looked back staring at him, "Come here girl." He said as he reached into his saddle bag to get her leash, Agata whined seeing the leash, "I know, but you also know people don't to kindly to animals wondering freely." Geralt said. Agata walked to him not to happy about being leashed, Geralt hook the leash to her collar before continuing on, Agata stayed to the inside of Roach, keeping close her owner and large friend. Walking into the town Agata spotted some free roaming ducks and geese walking around, Geralt spotted his dog getting ready to mess with them as they passed, he gave her leash a firm tug making her focus on him, Geralt shook his head keeping quiet as he maneuvered threw the town folks. Agata got the message and continue to look forward as they moved among the people. Geralt got off of Roach tying her up near a Inkeep, "Stay here Roach, come Agata." Geralt said as he walking inside the Inkeep.

Once the duo walked in, the music and the chattering stopped completely, Agata smelled around as Geralt lead her to the innkeeper that was behind the bar, "What will it be?" Isadora asked. Geralt sat down a contract paper, "Point me to the alderman's house." Geralt told her, the woman was explaining how to get there when a man hushed her then shooing her away. The owner scuffed at Geralt, "We don't want your kind here Witcher." He simply said. Geralt stared at the man, "The alderman, tell me where he is, and i'll be on my way." He said once again. Soon another man came up interjecting himself in the conversation, Agata growled sensing the hostile tension building. Geralt rub her head with his finger calming her down slightly, "You don't give the orders around here, you mutant son of a bitch." The man scuffed. Agata growled loudly standing firmly near her owner, "You hear that. Go you and your beast, on your own or at the end of a rope, your choice." The innkeeper said. Geralt kept a firm grip on Agata collar as the dog growled quietly at the men that was staring her and Geralt, "Not a hard choice." Geralt simply said.  Agata walked firmly in front of him as they tried to pass the hostile men, "Yeah, fuck that. Kill him with your bare hands if you have to." The man once again said. Soon his whole gang stood up ready to challenge the Witcher.

Agata bared her teeth hunching forward, Geralt only stared at the fools putting his thumb on Agata leash ready to let her go when a woman from behind interjected the situation, "Can you not leave it alone for a moment?" She asked. Standing behind the Witcher, Geralt kept his eyes on the men as well his thumb on Agata collar who was growling ready to fight if needed. The innkeeper was about to say something about Witcher not being trusted when the woman cut him off, "I'm not speaking to you kind sir." She said, she turned her attention to Geralt, "I apologize for my man's interference in you day. I'm sure by tomorrow his behavior will improve by tomorrow market." She finished. The men looked over the Witcher shoulder staring at the woman who was giving them a look, "Sorry Renfri." The man said before turning to his men going back to enjoying their drinks and food. Geralt rub Agata head to ease the tension, she turned to him licking his hand wagging her tail, "Beer for my friend here and one for me, water for the dog too." The woman told the owner. The innkeeper didn't move as him and Geralt passed looks, "I'm talking to you now good sir." The woman Renfri said to him with firm. The innkeeper grunt going to work preparing their orders. Geralt stared at Renfri with unsureness as he continue to pet Agata who was sitting in front him keeping an eye on everyone around them, "You want breakfast?" Renfri asked. Geralt smiled, "I'm full, venison." He simply replied. Agata grunt causing Geralt to lightly pinch her ear. Renfri smiled at the two, Geralt and Renfri shared more small talk with one another.

Agata growled when Renfri begin to walk close to them, Geralt tugged her leash pulling her closer to him. "Good dog." Renfri said. "She's great protection." Geralt said as he rub Agata ear lovingly, "That's good, it seems everywhere I go lately monsters seem to be everywhere." Renfri said as she poured beer into Geralt cup, refilling it. Geralt stared the beautiful woman almost in a trance when a young girl walked over, "How much coin for your kikimora then?" the young girl asked. Geralt broke out of his stupa staring at the girl when she mention coin. Geralt gave Renfri one last look before leading the young girl out of the inn, Agata followed behind him snapping at one of Renfri men as she walked by. The man glared at the dog who huffed at him while following behind Geralt and the young girl who didn't stop talking.

"You mention coin." Geralt simply said. "Yes, Isadora said you were looking for my father. She's a gossip you see. Probably went two steps into the Inn before she was running off telling everyone an evil Witcher had arrived." The young girl said as she inspected the dead kikimora, Agata sat in front of Roach panting while the horse sniffed at the dog, "I will tell you, my father will have no use for this beast." The young girl said. Geralt was beginning to get annoyed, "Your father, the alderman. He posted a flyer." He said. "For a graveir. Kikimora are useful, population control and all." The young girl said. Geralt patience was done with her and was ready to move on, "You should speak to Master Irion, our wizard." The girl said quickly. That caught Geralt attention once again, "He's willing to pay for odds and ends he needs for elixirs. I sold him our dog when it died. Mysteriously." The young girl said. Geralt only stared at her trying to decide on how to handle the situation, "Fine, take me to him." He finally said as he unhooked Roach, The young girl smiled as she lead him to the local Wizard. "I got 15 grown for the happy mutt. Enough for new clothes, just saying." She smiled to the Witcher. Geralt once again gave her a look then looked down at Agata who was staring at the walking geese, "Hm, come on Roach. Agata come." Geralt said making sure to keep Agata away from the murderous child.

While walking to the Wizard house the young girl and Geralt shared conversations along the way, the group reached a building where the young girl who name turned out to be Marilka told them this was where the local Wizard stay. Geralt stared at the building sensing the magic that was radiating from it, "Hold Roach." He commanded to Marilka, Roach was about to snap at the young girl before Geralt tugged her reins, "Be nice." He commanded. Geralt bend down holding Agata neck, he took off her leash while rubbing her face, "Stay here, i'll be back soon girl." Geralt quietly said, "If she try anything bite her." He whispered before standing up and walking to the door. Marilka smiled at the horse and dog, "Hey Roach." She said while petting the horse, Agata sat down staring at Geralt who walked inside the door without opening it, "He'll be fine. Don't you two worry." Marilka said. Agata ignored the young girl and laid down next to Roach waiting for her favorite person to return to her.