United Destiny

Geralt and Agata were underneath the city of Cintra waiting for Mousesack to arrive. Geralt was playing with Agata ear when Mousesack made his present known, "Out of nowhere you send word to meet you. All this time I thought you were dead." Mousesack said. Geralt answered back, "I told you last time I was in Cintra that I wasn't coming back." Agata stayed at Geralt said smelling the man whom she didn't recognize, "I see you have a companion. Still, here you are." Mousesack said with a smile, "You've come for your Child of Surprise." Geralt rolled his eyes at the man statement, "The opposite, I want you to tell me he's safe and healthy so I can keep on riding." Geralt answered as he walked away from his old friend, Agata sniffed around ears perking up when she head someone enter their dwelling, "He, is a girl. Yes, Princess Cirilla has been raised by Calathe since her parents died. Their ship haven't been recovered. Have you been keeping your head buried in the sand." Mousesack stated when Geralt gave him a surprise look at hearing both news. Agata growled softly letting Geralt know something wasn't right, Geralt after getting over his shock heard the same noise then saw a shadow passing through, "They sent assassin, were you followed?" Geralt asked quietly, Mousesack was shock at hearing what the Witcher was asking him, "No." He simply said while shaking his head in confusion, Geralt growled softly then looked down at Agata nodding his head to search. Agata jogged off to search for the assassins.

Geralt and Agata searched the underground maze for the intruders, both Agata and Geralt meet in the middle after not finding anything. Geralt ran to Mousesack pointing his knife at his neck, Agata followed close behind growling as Queen Calathe men came forward, "If I die, you will kill us both." Gerald growled, the Queen men held their weapons, Mousesack panic then formed a portal transporting both the Wither and his companion to see Queen Calathe. Agata shook her body when they landed, she whined softly causing Geralt to pet her head gently, "You ok girl?" He asked with worry when she begin to stumble, "Wait here." Geralt softly said as he went to talk with the Queen who was shopping with her men. 

In the end the Queen ordered Geralt to be captured and to be put in a cell. That same night the Nilfgaard attacked Cintra in all it's glory, Geralt heard the commotion inside the castle and decided to take action, he reached forward grabbing the guard that was suppose to be guarding him knocking him and taking the keys to free him. Geralt stared down at the man with a smirk, "Ok Agata, you know what to do." Geralt softly said to himself as he walk on to find his swords and to hopefully find Ciri. Agata walked in the shadows keeping out of sight with the attack happen, she ran around the city, trying to find her owner, she can smell him but just couldn't pinpoint his exact location. Bodies are falling around her, causing her jump over some the dying and dead, soldiers were all around fighting to keep the Royal families safe but was quickly being overturned. Agata growled when a Nilfgaard solider came upon her, he charged at dog thinking it was going to be an easy kill only for Agata to go under his arms as he raised his weapon and grabbing his neck crushing it causing the man to drown in his own blood. Agata quickly ran to where she picked up Geralt scent, she killed more soldiers on her way as her owner scent was beginning to get stronger. Agata sprinted down the ally way seeing Geralt take down Nilfgaard soldiers, she wagged her tail jumping on him causing Geralt to laugh softly as he pushed away her blood head, "Hey girl, good job." Geralt praised with pride, he figured that the Queen would pull something to keep him away from Ciri. That is why he told her to stay hidden when Mousesack teleported them out of the underground maze. "Come on girl." Geralt growled as he looked around hoping to get to Ciri before time ran out. As Geralt and Agata were hiding, they were watching all the Nilfgaard soldiers take down the citizens of Cintra, soon a both heard a thump from behind them. Geralt face turned to shock when he seen the body of Queen Calathe laying there dead. Geralt ran back inside the cell hoping to find some answers, only to hit a road block once again.

Geralt quickly ran out of Cintra going to Roach hoping to find Ciri, he can feel how close and yet so far she was. Agata ran beside Roach as they entered a saluter house of a camp, Agata smelled the decay of bodies along with Roach, both ladies wasn't to comfortable being around the camp, Geralt calm his ladies when the approach a man who was trying to clean up the bodies, "Ill winds follow grave robbers." Geralt tiredly said. Agata growled at the man then turned her attention to the surrounding forest, she's been in situations like this before and know what was approaching, she can smell them. Roach ears twitched as Geralt and the man exchange words, Geralt smelt what was approaching as well, he knew what massive graves attracts. "You should really flee, and quickly. Come on Roach, Agata. Back to Kaer Morhen." Geralt ordered not wanting to be around when the man gets killed. Agata followed leading them away from the massacre. Agata turned her head hearing the man screams, Geralt halted Roach turning his head, seeing that the man was getting attack from the Ghouls that was buried underneath the camp, "Fuck." Geralt hissed as he hopped off of Roach, he quickly grab his sliver sword running to help the man. Agata started to run with him, "No girl, stay here." Geralt ordered sternly as he ran. Agata halted her tilting her head in confusion, Roach turned her head to look at the smaller animal before looking forward once more, Agata ears were perked as she heard her owner in battle. When everything went quiet she was waiting for Geralt to return. When he didn't she looked at Roach before jogging forward, she spotted Geralt on his knees, she walked over to him licking his face with little whines, "I guess there isn't a happily ever after, after all girl." Geralt said as he leaned his head onto of hers. Agata smelt the bite wound on his leg from the Ghouls, she smelt the wound then she felt Geralt body slump over hers. Agata whined in confusion and worry when the man that Geralt saved returned, "I can help, he needs help." The man said in a panic. 

Agata allowed the man to take Geralt, he then reached Roach grabbing her reins, "Come on now, let's hurry." The man said as he carried Geralt to his wagon, Agata hop on laying beside her owner whining licking his face, "Good beast, keep him up don't make him fall asleep." The man ordered as if she understood what he was saying, Agata laid her head on Geralt chest looking at Roach who was tether behind the wagon, the horse nose flared as she too smelt the wound on her owner. Both ladies can smell the decay spreading through his body, Agata whined once more when he begin to speak nonsense calling out Renfri name over and over. Agata laid her head under his chin, as he mumbled in his induce state. Through the night Agata stayed with Geralt, only jumping down to handle her business then quickly jumping back on, when day broke Geralt woke up in confusion, "Hey, come on now, be still. That bite looks bad I don't want the infection to spread." The man said as he drove his carriage to find help for the Witcher that saved his life, Agata whined when Geralt stared at her, "Agata." Geralt slur as he laid back down closing his eyes, "Hey, hey! stay awake. Don't fall asleep." The man tried to keep the Witcher awake. Geralt called out many different names in his induce state, the man found a healer that could help Geralt when night feel. Geralt shot up when the medicine took effect, he spotted Agata near him wagging her tail gently while pawing his arm, "The woman, where is she?" Geralt asked. The man laughed, "Which one, you called out so many." He said, glad that his hero was alive and well. Geralt grunt as he stood shakeingly so from his laying position near the tree that he was healed under, Agata whined as he stumbled back into the wagon. "Come on, we have to go!" Geralt ordered. Agata jumped beside him sitting down wagging her tail licking her lips as she looked at her owner, "I'm fine girl, thank you." Geralt brought her head to his chest holding it tightly, Agata closed her eyes enjoying the love she was receiving. Geralt pat her side as he thought about his dream, his dream of his past, his dream of his upbringing but most importantly the dream of his mother figure healing his bite wound underneath the tree.

When the man reached his farm he was greeted by a woman that was there waiting for him, Geralt was tending to his wound when the woman spoke of finding a girl in the woods. Geralt paused when he heard those words, he soon remember Renfri words about a girl in the woods would be with him always, and that she was his destiny. Geralt jumped out the wagon when he begin to feel the familiar pull, he walked to the woods slowly following the pull, Agata tilted her head in confusion, she too jumped off the wagon following closely behind Geralt. She nudge his hand gently with her nose, "She's here girl. I can feel her." Geralt softly said as he looked around but still following the pull that was becoming stronger and stronger the more he walked, Agata heard someone running from behind them, she turned her head spotting a person running towards them. Geralt turned his head slowly seeing a young girl running, she paused as both her and Geralt stared at one another. Agata perked her ears when the girl ran into Geralt arms hugging him tightly, Geralt still in shock returned the hug just as tight. "People linked by destiny will always find each other." Geralt said. The young girl pulled back smiling at him, "Who's Yennefer?" Ciri asked.

A/N: So, for now this story is over. I had so much fun writing this story, when the second season of The Witcher comes out this story will continue. Like i've been saying i'm planning on making another Geralt story, now that I know how I want to plan it. Thank you to everyone who have read, comment and voted you are all the best! Until next time. 💖