Cursed Princess

A/N: I know timeline affects certain situations, but we are just going to pretend Agata was apart of certain ones.

Agata walked behind Roach as Geralt lead his ladies to a whore house, he's been getting the familiar itch lately and wanted to relief some stress. Hopping off his horse he sigh as he seen the familiar building, "I'll be back, stay here Agata." Geralt commanded when he spotted his dog begin to follow him, Agata gave him a confuse look and a whine, "I'll be back, don't worry girl ok." Geralt said as he petted her head. Agata watched as he went out of her sight, she begin to look around as Roach went about her own business, Agata walked out of the small village in search of food. Sniffing around she smelt all the different animals in the surrounding area, Agata wagged her tail as she spotted some birds and rabbits trying to find food in the winter season, Agata let out a bark as she chased the small creatures. Agata was enjoying herself moving father and father away from where Geralt and Roach was located.

Geralt walked out of the whore house a few hours later, he didn't have enough coins to cover both the whore and the room so he had no choice but to use Roach as collateral, "I'll be back with payment in a few days, if anything happens to my horse." Geralt threaten, the man scuffed at the Witcher, "I'm not afraid of you." He said with a small laugh. Geralt glared at the man, stepping close to his face to prove his point, "Point me to Tameria ." Geralt simply said. The man pointed in fear where Tameria was located, Geralt grunt stepping away grabbing his things he would need to take down what ever monster another Witcher was hired to take care of but ran with the peasants money and was never heard from, at least that's what the whore told him. He went to pet Roach, only to have her jerk her head, "Don't judge me." Geralt said as he gave her a look. He looked around trying to find his other lady only to not spot or even hear his dog anywhere, "Now where the hell did she go?" Geralt asked himself in worry as he begin to leave the village, "Agata!" Geralt hollered after a few steps, "Agata!" He hollered again, still his little lady didn't show up which was odd for her. "You better not be dead." Geralt said to himself as he came across a mine where a notice was explaining their dilemma.

Geralt was being lead through the forest after he entered the mine, and hearing the Kings men and miners argue over the deaths that's been happening in the kingdom over the past years. Geralt notice the King men falling off their horses, he ready his sword for the threat that was surrounding the woods, "Witcher." Someone whispered, Geralt turned around spotting a woman in a green cloak, "You can put your sword down, i'm not here to hurt you." The mysterious woman said, "Says the witch hiding in the woods." Geralt growled. The woman removed her hood, showing a beautiful face, "Sorceress, My name is Triss Merigold. I serve King Foltest." She introduced. "So, he makes a show of kicking me out, then sent his errand girl to slip me some coin to kill his monster. Not original for a King." Geralt said as he lowered his sword, "It's my plan, and my coins. I'm not here to ask you to save the monster, i'm asking for you to save it." Triss said. Geralt wasn't expecting for her to ask him that. "I'll see, tell me more about this beast." Geralt said as him and the beautiful Sorceress walked along the woods.Geralt looked around the surrounding forest, "Looking for something?" Triss asked. "Yeah, have you seen a dog running around. Skinny, light coat, growl at everything." Geralt describes his best girl, "No, no dogs here for miles." Triss answered. Geralt grunt as he continue to look around the woods, he was miles away from where he last seen her but, he still wanted to keep a look out for her, "Is this dog important to you?" Triss asked again. Geralt didn't answer her only continue to follow her, "Tell me more about this beast." Geralt simply said to her, he once again looked around the surrounding area hoping see the familiar light coat of his girl.

The following day, after Geralt meeting with the Temeria King Foltest which failed and granted him another boot out of town, he hid behind a low wall watching the guards that is suppose to be guarding the abandon castle. He sigh, hearing Triss coming from behind, "You were told to leave Temeria." She said. "Come on, look at the view." Geralt sarcastically said back to her as he went back to watching the guards that was more scared then brave, "Are you going to kill her?" Triss asked the crunching Witcher. "I don't want the miners' coins." "Or mine apparently." Triss sassed back. "What is this girl to you? Why do you care?" She asked. Geralt gave her a look, "You first." He said, "I saw how Foltest and his boy spoke to you. Why help those who won't listen?" Geralt asked. Triss swallowed as she looked on, "I'm sure someone as legendary as you, has already figured out serval ways to get past Segelin's guards." Triss sassed as she ignored his question just as he did. Geralt smiled spotting a rock nearby, he showed it to her then threw it up where the guards were, scaring the brave fools away from their post. Triss shrugged her shoulders, "Sure, that works too." She said. Geralt was about to stand when he spotted a familiar dog walking sheepishly towards him wagging her tail, "Where the hell have you been?" He asked as he walked pass a confuse looking Sorcerer, Agata whined as she jogged to him rubbing her head on his chest, Geralt smiled with his back to Triss as he petted his best girl, "Where you been girl?" He quietly asked. Agata licked his face with joy, "Oh, so this is the creature you were looking for. She's cute." Triss said with a smile, Geralt pulled away from his dog, "Yeah, but a pain in my ass when she wanders off. Somehow she always finds me." Geralt said as he smiled down at his dog who was panting with excitement, "Come on." Geralt said as he walked to the entrance of the abandon castle that held the curse Princess also known as a Striga.