Intertwine

A/N: I know timeline affects certain situations, but we are just going to pretend Agata was apart of certain ones.

Agata was lying along the lake as she watched Geralt throw chains into the water, over and over and over again. She let out a a big yawn, then smacked her lips with boredom, "I know girl, i'm tired too." Geralt said as he threw the chain once again into the lake, "I can really us some-" Geralt paused then rolled his eyes as he heard the familiar terrible singing in the forest. Agata lifted her head with her ears perked as the voice got closer to them, Geralt grunt moving along the lake to toss his net once again. Agata growled as Jaskier got closer, "Whoa, hey girl. Long time long see." Jaskier said with a small wave, bypassing the growling dog without a care, Agata stood up sniffing the bard that she hasn't seen in years, "Do you mind, this is an invasion of privacy." Jaskier said as Agata smelled around his lower body and feet, "Hello Geralt. What it been, months? Years? What is time anyway?" Jaskier said as he once again tried to shoo the dog away from him. Geralt only grunt as he tossed the chain net out into the lake, "I heard you were in town. Are you following me, you scamp?" Jaskier  asked with a cheeky smile. "How are you doing I hear you ask." "I didn't." Geralt said in annoyance. Agata stood under Roach, who watched the two men converse, Agata huffed laying down on her side licking her paws and wiping her face, Roach nudged her away from her as far as she could causing the dog to groan.

"What are you looking for? fish?" Jaskier asked as he followed Geralt farther down the lake, "I'm not fishing." Gerald answered, "I can't sleep." He finished. Jaskier gave him a very confused look, "That make sense, insomuch that it sort of don't. What's going on Geralt? Talk to me." Jakier said with true worry in his voice for his friend. Geralt consider is offer before huffing out, "A Djinn, i'm looking for a Djinn." He said as he fixed his metal net, that answer caused Jaskier to give him another look of confusion, "Wh- a Djinn? Like a Genie?" He asked with a small laugh, Geralt knew Jaskier was making fun of him in his search. "Yes, a Djinn. It will grant me three wishes, it's in this fucking lake. And I can't fucking sleep!" Geralt shouted in frustration and tiredness. Agata and Roach jumped from the sudden shouting from their owner, Agata looked between the two before looking out to the lake. "I don't mean to play priest ear or anything, but has it occurred to you that maybe we're merely rubbing salve on a tumor?" Jaskier asked, not at all fazed by his friend out burst. Agata stood up following the men as they were beginning to leave her sight, Roach snorted shaking her head in relief that she can have her space to herself.

Agata got close when Geralt and Jaskier were fighting over the Djinn sealed bottle, Agata took a step back when the two dropped the bottle. Soon the wind picked causing Agata to bark out to the lake, Geralt casted Aard hoping to get the Djinn away from them, Agata walked inside the water barking causing Geralt to yell at her, "Agata! come here." He ordered. Agata walked over to him and the now gasping Jaskier. She walked over the wheezing man sniffing him, soon he begin to caught up blood and begin to panic, Geralt acted quickly. He grab Jaskier rushing him over to Roach to go to the nearest village hoping there was a doctor. Agata ran behind Roach as Geralt asked a man if they had a doctor, the man directed them to the tent where hopefully Jaskier can receive help. "Agata wait here." Geralt ordered as he dragged Jaksier into the medical tent. Agata sat outside the tent waiting for the him to return, soon enough Geralt dragged out a still wheezing Jaskier from the medical tent. "Come on girl, we need to find a scary mage." Geralt grunted as he hoist Jaskier ontop of Roach, "Come on Agata." Geralt said as he kicking Roach into full gear. Agata wagged her tail as she was allowed to run full speed with the horse, Agata loved running full speed with Roach, it's rare but when the opportunity occur she absolutely enjoy it. 

It was nightfall when the group made it to where the mage was being kept, "A fee for entrance." A man said outside the mayor place. "A fee to see the mayor? This is urgent." Geralt said with annoyance. "Yes, but money open all doors." The man said with a smile, Geralt grab his coin purse swinging it into the man face before using it to knock him out, Jaskier eyes widen, "So it does." Geralt said as he rode on, to get Jaskier some help. Agata walked along side Geralt through what look like tunnels, soon the came across a naked man who was the mayor, that held the mage captive. Agata growled as both Geralt and Jakier stared at the naked man in shook, Agata walked to a door smelling the crack before nudging her nose at it, Geralt shoved her away as he lifted Jaskier once again over his shoulder, "What kind of mage need apple juice?" Geralt asked himself after the mayor told him he will need it to make the mage happy if he wanted it's help. Agata growled seeing many naked people. Geralt sigh sitting Jaskier down near a naked woman, "Stay here, Agata watch him." He said as he made his to way to the mage that was sitting watching everyone happening with a sneer look on her face.