Part 2

As news of the incoming asteroid travels fast, the Fantastic parents race to their bunker to gather the children and flee the doomed planet.

Joseph Fantastic: Come on, children. We've got to...

Sara Fantastic: They're not here!

Dylan and Jasmine rush through the crowd of onlookers who were watching the sky as the asteroid approaches the atmosphere.

Dylan: I can see the asteroid now, Jazz.

Jazz: It's a big one, bro! How are we gonna stop it?

Dylan: We'll team up: use our superhuman strength combined to push that thing out of the way before it enters the atmosphere.

Jazz: Hello? There are reporters out here; we would be shown on national TV everywhere!

Dylan: THAT'S what I'm counting on.

Jazz: But Dylan, you're shy.

Dylan: We can debate this all day long. Are you with me or not?

Jazz: (thinks) Mmm... OK. If there's any chance that they'll see us differently...

(everybody screaming)

Woman #1: We're all gonna die!

Dylan: Not today, we're not!

(everyone looks at the two in disbelief)

Woman # 2: Oh my gosh. Is he out of his mind or something?

Jazz: They must think we're too ignorant!

Dylan: Let's do it!

Dylan and Jasmine leap into the air, flying towards the incoming asteroid as the crowd looks on in shock and fear.The asteroid is seconds away from entering the upper troposphere, and Dylan and Jasmine are flying in its path with their hands reaching out. Tension rises. Then... they make contact! Dylan and Jazz use up their strength pushing the asteroid with all their might, trying to drive it away from the Earth. The asteroid slows down, the planet's gravity was so strong, it speeds up again as it continues to hurdle down.

Reporter: I don't believe this, folks! The impossible is happening... Two onlookers have jumped into space and are now attempting to push the asteroid out of the way. It's a miracle! But, will it work?

Joseph Fantastic: Isn't that Dylan?

Sara Fantastic: Oh my! And, that's Jazz!

The onlookers watch in high hopes of survival as Dylan and Jazz continue to push against the asteroid. But, the weight was still too strong for them!

Jazz: Gosh, this thing is... SO darn heavy!

Dylan: One last push, Jasmine! We can do it!

The inevitable is quickly approaching, and Dylan and Jazz continue to grunt and strain, pushing and pushing the enormous rock. It seemed like the end of civilization as we know it, but at the last few seconds before impact... with one final push, SUCCESS! The asteroid doesn't go downward, but rather up to the sky at full thrust, eventually leaving the earth! The onlookers cheer on. Finally, It's over: Disaster has been averted.

Sara Fantastic: Yes!!! They did it!

(Dylan and Jazz continue to push the asteroid out of the solar system.)

Jazz: Whoo-hoo, we've done it!

Dylan: Yeah!!