Agony Of Sorrows

Felix's POV:

I had many questions, but I had no time to speak. Other than fighting Carla, it was beginning to drain my strength a bit! But what had me concerned was the condition of how Elijah was. It's not that I was worried about him, but I was very panicked about what he has probably done! I wasn't able to take a good look at Luna, but either way, I knew that something must have happened!

"I've about had it with all of you betraying your King, all of your lies have sickened me!"

Hearing Carla screams for the first time wasn't surprising I was waiting for her true colors to show...

"Don't make me laugh, you speak of betrayal and lies? Spare me your hypocritical words, you vile witch!"

I growled as I dodged her sharp claws from tearing my flesh!

"Elijah, what the hell happened to you!? Look at me, whose blood is this?!"

The abrupt screams of Emily shouting in worry caught me off guard as I looked up at the railing to see Elijah's body lying against Emily's chest. He was unconscious and wasn't responding!

"I'll kill you!"

Hearing Carla yell, I felt a powerful shove against my body until I fell to the ground! The feeling of something sharp piercing my neck burned as the feeling of my blood ran through my throat! Damnit, I shouldn't have gotten so easily distracted! Looking up, I saw that Carla was on top of me! Her sharp teeth were visible, along with her claws that sank through my flesh. It was becoming difficult to breathe with how strong her hands were gripping me. Half devils are an annoyance!

"Carla, what the fuck are you doing?! Fucking kill him already!"

I heard Emily shout in demand, though something strange happened! Carla's grip loosened as I saw her eyes beginning to shed tears of sorrow...

"I just wanted what was best for my son, but I don't want him to die this way. Felix, save him, save my little Eli...save Luna. My son's blood runs through Luna's body..."

Once Carla was done pleading, she removed her claws and started to tremble. Her words instantly triggered my heart in terror! Averting my eyes, I went to look back at Elijah and noticed the blood around his mouth! No, he would go that far in taking Luna away from everyone, even himself!?

"I will do everything to save Luna. But I don't give a damn about what happens to your son! You're the one that created that monster, so take responsibility."

Speaking my last words to her, I immediately pushed her off of me and sprinted towards the fountain as I chanted the spell in a hurry! Quickly begin pulled down, the echoing of Emily's screams and Carla's cries rang through my ears! Placing my hand on my chest, I felt the heavy beating of my heart aching. My mind was drifting everywhere, and I was blaming myself for not going with her! So many regrets I was beating myself over were making me hate myself! I should have seen this coming! I should've known that Elijah would do something like this! To go so far as to kill himself and Luna! No, Luna isn't dead... she's still alive. She has to be, I promised her a future with me. That I would give her something beautiful to hold on to! With the water finally pushing me up to the surface, I quickly hurried towards Raven's house! And as I got closer, I noticed Seporha and V waiting outside by the entrance!

"Felix, you're alive! Thank goodness, I thought I wouldn't see you ever again-"

"Where's Luna?!"

I quickly growled in a panic as I cut Sephora off from what she was saying to me, but as I tried to get through the door, V instantly placed his hand on my shoulder to stop me from passing! His eyes looked lifeless as I felt his fingers becoming more firm on my shoulder. I'm certain V has a lot of things he's worried about as well, he's left everything to help me. So I gently placed my hand on top of his as we both gestured in agreement to the circumstances we were both in. Once he let me go, I hurried inside and desperately began searching for Luna and Crow! As I ran down the hall, I noticed Crow sitting on the floor with his head hanging down in despair...