True Lovers

Luna's POV:

This feels like hell, and I can't fight it. Because I needed more...more of this taste that felt so full-filling. The savory delight of this human soul that I was consuming was out of my control. The inner demon that lies within me continued to crave so much more that it was beginning to get harder for me to breathe! My body felt like it was about to break free from these chains that bound me. My bones felt like they were about to snap, and my head was still feeling dizzy! I was honestly afraid of what I might do, afraid of hurting myself, and... afraid of hurting Eli. I don't think I could control my strength!?

"Luna, it's okay. It will all be over soon, I know it's hard, but don't let your demon take control. Fight it..."

I heard his words echo through my ears.

"Please, more...give me more..."

I cried out as I begged to feed more on human souls to devour. The amount of blood that stained Elijah's lips were just like mine as he stared at me with sympathy, pulling at my chains, I felt my body being tugged closer towards him...

 The amount of blood that stained Elijah's lips were just like mine as he stared at me with sympathy, pulling at my chains, I felt my body being tugged closer towards him

"I won't be able to do that, too many souls will only drive you more insane. Luna, you must fight the urge, if you must devour something, then devour me instead..."

Elijah whispered as he brought his face closer to mine, the feeling of his lips brushing lightly against me, and I was able to feel the warmth of his touch heating up. I tried my best in trying to move my arms, however, these chains that I had were very heavy. And I don't think I could truly break free from them?

"No, don't do this. Eli, I don't...want to hurt you..."

I stuttered in a desperate moan as I felt his hot breath hitting against my heated flesh. I hate this feeling of always being so submissive by his touch. I haven't changed in wanting my body to be held by his hands, but I can't just give in. I need to keep reminding myself that Felix is the only one that I need. That I won't have my heart be taken away by this devil in front of me...

"Hurt me? Do you believe that your that stronger than me? Luna, you will always be mine to control, even now. Seeing you're demonic eyes that looked so frightened and yet so aroused by the taste of human flesh. You truly are a beast, so show me every part of your dangerous body."

He growled under his breath as I watched him reach something for his pocket, my heart instantly felt like it stopped beating once I saw the ring I took off when I was last with him! The bright color of red shined so brightly, so beautifully, the mixture of our blood that lay within that ring was always a symbol of our love. A cursed love that keeps pulling me to him, so I watched as he grabbed one of my fingers and placed it back where I last wore it. His forceful grip had my entire body shaking as the tears in my eyes kept shedding at the ring I was now wearing again...

"Why do you still want me to wear this?"

I cried out as I brought my hand to a tight fist, his magnetic gaze drew me close, this connection we share can never be described to anyone. Elijah and I will always share something, this strong powerful feeling that we both have towards each other is stronger than any magic spell...