Aho! [Aomine Daiki X reader]

~(Y/N)'s POV~

Aomine Daiki. Yes, he's the one I'm in love with. I met him since junior high at Teikou. He's a nice guy since then. Whenever he saw me, he always flashed a big smile at me. It's sincere... And that's why I love him. Now, me and him are in high school. We attend at Touou Gakuen. I'm happy that we're together.

*At Touou Gakuen*

"Shi ne! Ahomine!" I yelled at him. Geez! Why he always make me angry?
"Hmm? Don't be angry, (Y/N). It's useless to go to that practice. It waste my time, you know?" He said in a sleepy tone.

He's so stupid! I just want him to be better! At this rate, I'm quite sure Kagami and Kuroko will win him in the upcoming match!
"You sure are an asshole..." I said quietly.

*Time Skip*

"The winner is Seirin High!" the referee announced. Yes, it came out just like what I thought. *sigh*. What will that Aho do now.... I glanced at the tanned guy in the court. Is he...... about to cry? Well, I need to say that he lose this match because of the lack of practice. But.... what's with that sad look on his face... I have to admit, but I have a crush on him since junior high... He supposed to be cheerful and happy... But why he became like this???

It's hurt..... Seeing someone you love hurts....
Oh! There's Aomine!
"Oi! Ahomine!" I shouted.
"(Y/N)......." What? His voice.... It's shaking.....
"Aomine.... Are you okay?" I asked.
"Yes...." He looked down.
"Are you sure?" I'm quite sure he's not okay. I walk nearer to him and look at him in his eyes.
Is that.... tears?
Suddenly, he hugged me.
"(Y/N)..... What should I do....." He whispered. He hugged me tighter and rest his head on my shoulder. He's so.... warm. I rubbed his back and hugged him back.

"Listen to me, Daiki."

I drag his chin down, so he can look at me in the eyes.
"That's why I always tell you to go to practice...." My voice became shaky.
"Ne, (Y/N). What do you think about me?" He released me from his arms and looked at me.
"Of course! You are my best friend!" I said with a smile.
"Do you always think of me as a friend?" His voice became more serious. What should I do? If I confess, will our friendship be the same?
"What if.... I said no? Will you be mad at me?" I tried my best to answer this difficult question.
"No. Please tell me.... Because, I started to think it differently..." He reassured his question. Geez..... What ever! I'll just tell him!!

"Daiki....... I didn't think of you as a friend.... Since Teikou, I started to develop this feelings for you. Listen to me, Daiki. I'll not repeat it, Ok?" I rest my hands on his shoulders.

"I didn't think of you as a friend, but as a man. I love you, Daiki. And I will always love you." At last.... I tell him... What should I do?? He'll reject me for sure!!!
Then, I can feel a soft lips on mine.... Am I dreaming?? He's.... Aomine Daiki's...... kissing me. I kissed back, as passionate as I could. A few minutes later, he broke out.
"I love you too...." He whispered beside my ears. I looked up at him and saw what I didn't see for so long......

His true smile....

"(Y/N), will you go practice with me tomorrow?" He asked.

"Of course, yes! Aho!" I shouted and kiss him again.