So Gentle [Kiyoshi Teppei X reader]

"Nee, Teppei!" I shouted at Teppei. He's my childhood friend.... I have to admit, but I have a crush on him since our 5th grade together.... It's been 6 years!! 6 years!! I have kept that from him! But I'm quite sure that I'll tell him someday.

"Yes? (Y/N)??" Teppei turned back at me and smile like always.
"Is your knee ok?? I've been curious for that..." I looked up at him with a curious expression on my face.

"Haha. It's alright! Don't worry!" He laughed and patted my head. His hand is big like before....
"Okay. Then, be on time for practice!!" Well, I'm their manager, ok?
"Okay!" Then he flashed a cute smile.

~Flashback~

"Teppei!!" I chased him. Hmm~ I'm about 6 years old at that time?
"Whoa... (Y/N)... You sure can run very fast..." Teppei looked at me with a amazed look and still running. Well, because we are kids, we can run like monkeys chasing each others...

"Ouch...." I tripped on a big rock and my knees are bleeding. Teppei ran back to me.
"Are you ok? (Y/N)? Whoa... you're bleeding.... Can you walk??" Teppei bent down his knees and looked at me with a worried eyes.
"I can.... but it hurts...." Tears became forming on my eyes.

"Okay... Then..." Teppei lift me up for a piggyback ride.
"I'll walk you home!" He looked back at me and grinned.
"Thank you... Teppei..." I whispered and rested my head on his back.

~End of Flashback-- After a practice~

"(Y/N)! Let's walk home together!!" Teppei shouted to me. Since our home are near to each other, we often walk together.
"Okay!" I picked up my stuffs and walk beside Teppei.
We are chatting happily until I saw Teppei stop walking.

"What's wrong Teppei??" I asked him.
"Umm... (Y/N)... Do you mind if we talk there for a little bit??" Teppei pointed at the park nearby.
"Okay. Fine." I replied and sat on the swing. Then Teppei sat beside me at another one.

"Okay... Teppei... What do you want to talk??" I faced him and look at him in the eyes.
"Umm.... (Y/N).... We were friends for so long right??" He looked at the ground and smiled lightly.
"Yes. Why??" I asked him with curiousness in my voice.
"I'm afraid to ask you this..... Will you hate me if I ask?" Teppei then faced my with a small smile on his face.
"Of course, no! What is it that you want to ask??" I became more curious about that.
"Promise me that you'll not hate me, ok?" He reached his pinky out.
"I promise." I reached mine and hook our fingers together. He breathed in and said.

"(Y/N).... I love you... Will you be my girlfriend??"

After saying that, his face is as red as Kagami's hair... He... loved me???? I never think about that before...... He felt the same.... After thinking for about a minute I opened my mouth and said.

"Of course, Teppei!!" I hook my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek. He's the cutest man ever!! From now on, we're not friends any more.... But we are lovers....