Pocky Game [Murasakibara Atsushi X reader]

"Everyone~~~ let's play games!" (BF/N) shouted. Good idea. I think all of my snacks are gone because of this giant....

"Ne~ (Y/N)-chin~ do you have more snacks?" Murasakibara whined. I sighed.
"You ate it all already." I said while glaring at him.

"C'mon! Let's go play with them." I patted Murasakibara's back.
"Okay. I guessed they have snacks....." He walked there lazily and I walked behind him.
"Ah.... Tatsuya. You play too?" Well, Tatsuya is considered as one of my best friend too.

"Yes. Wow. How can you drag Atsushi here?" He asked. Surprised.
"We ran out of snacks and that's why he came." I sighed.
"I see...... let's play then." Tatsuya suggested.
"Okay." Everyone agreed. Now we're on a field trip with the basketball club. I'm a manager and (BF/N) is a co-manager.

"What game should we play then?" I asked.
"Hmm~~~ Pocky game sounds good." (BF/N) suggested. I can see that Murasakibara's eyes is sparkling at the box of pocky (BF/N) held.
"Okay..?" Tatsuya said.
"Fine." I agreed.
"Let's spin the bottle!" (BF/N) put the bottle in the middle (we sat like a circle.)
"I'll spin it." (BF/N) added. Then, she spin it. The bottle pointed at Murasakibara. And she spin it again. The bottle pointed at......... me. Holy shit.

"It's (Y/N) and Murasakibara!" (BF/N) shouted.
I'm quite sure that my face is as red as Akashi's hair......

"Let's play it, (Y/N)-chin...... I wanna eat." He pointed at the pocky that Tatsuya held.
"F-f-fine...." I took the pocky and put it in my mouth. Suddenly, Murasakibara bite the other side and his lips met mine......... Holy crap..... my first kiss.....

"Your lips are sweet, (Y/N)-chin, like a strawberry flavour...." Murasakibara licked his lips.
"S-sh-shut up." I blushed and looked away. And finally, we reached our destination.