My Little Kitten [Kagami Taiga X reader]

Kagami's POV

"Taiga, you sure look like a tiger~" She said and smiled. Damn... what's this feeling?? I wanna hug her... But she's my friend, right? If I did that, she'll get angry...

"You think so?" I replied shortly.
"Yeah! Look at your eyes and your fangs! It's so cute!!" She smiled widely at me.
"Darn... usually girls like the rabbit or something like that, right? You are a strange one, I think. What kind of girls like tiger and crocodiles like you?" I asked her questioningly. (A/N: lol. I love tigers and snakes and crocodiles >▪< They're cute^^)

"Hmm~ Why? Is that strange?" She asked me and cocked her head to the side and make a questioning look.
She's too..... adorable.... wait. Am I crazy? That girl? Cute?? Adorable??? Maybe there's something wrong with my brain now...

"Ah... yeah... a little?" Why I need to stutter? Oh god dammit!
"Taiga! You are blushing!" She exclaimed.
"I am? Wait..... I am blushing??" I panicked.
"Yup, you're very cute ya know??" She then approach beside me and look at me closely.

"Stop that!" Grr... This girl... she's soooo naughty... Just like a kitten. I can't handle it any more!
I suddenly pull her close to me for a hug.
"Hmm? Taiga?" She's blushing.... too....
"Don't be naughty. My little kitten." I played her hair and grinned.
"Your... What?!" Well, I think she's surprised.
"My little kitten." I smiled at her and hold her tight.
"Then, you're my tiger." She grinned and buried her face in my chest.
"I... I love you." I stuttered.
"I love you too." She kissed my cheek.
Argh..... Too cute!!