Shutter Chance [Kise Ryouta X reader]

I was walking around my school, (School Name). I opened my phone to check for mails and stuffs, but one message made me shock.

From:Suzukiーsan
SUBJECT:photograph
mesaage:Hurry up! You have a photo shoot today!! Be here in 10 minutes!!

(A/N: Let's pretend that Suzuki-san is your manager.) Sh*t!!! I totally forgot!! Now I need to meet Suzuki-san in 10 minutes or else he's kill me for sure!! (A/N: You're a model, okay??)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'M HERE!!!!" I bursted the door open and met Suzuki-san's super angry face.

"(L/N)!!! Go to changing room now!!" He shouted. Well, more like commanding. "Hai!!!!" I shouted back and ran into the changing room.

I changed into my costume and sat down at the chair for the beautician to attend the make up.

"Are you excited to have a photo shoot with Kise-kun??" The beautician asked me. "Eh? With Kise Ryouta?? Suzuki-san didn't say anything though." I answered her. "Really?! He didn't tell you?! This is a big event you know?? Since it's with Kise Ryouta!!" She exclaimed. "Yeah.... I really don't know about that..... I'll ask Suzuki-san later...."

"(Y/N)-cchi!!!!!" Suddenly, the door bursted open, following by the blonde's shout. "I'm your huge fan!! I'm soooo happy to work woth you today!!! Can I hug you??" He hugged me without waiting for my response. "Umm..... You're Kise right? Nice to meet you too...." Well.... I'm still surprised by his actions though.... "Call me Ryouta!" He grinned widely. "O-Okay...?" I replied.

"Kise! (L/N)!! It's time!! Let's start now!!" The photographer, Ichikawa-san, shouted through the room. "I'm coming!!" I shouted back and walked out of the room with Kise following behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"1! 2!! 3!!!" Ichikawa-san, the photographer, gave a signal. "Hmm~~~ It's good! Do you guys wanna see it??" He called out. Kise walked to him and look at the camera screen. "It's nice! Ichikawa-san, can you take one more picture for us??" He asked. "Fine." Ichikawa-san smiled. He repositioned the camera to take our picture.

"1......2......" He gave a signal. "3!" When he shouted that, Kise quickly turned and smashed his lips on mine. I blushed bright red. I don't know what to do. "W-What was that for?!" I asked him. "Hmm? It's just to declare my live to you! I love you (Y/N)-cchi!!" Then, Kise released me and walked to Ichikawa-san to see the picture. "Ichikawa-san, can you send me that picture?" "Sure."

I still stood there, dumfounded. Then, Kise's bubbly voice snapped me out from my thought. "(Y/N)-cchi! Give me your mail so I can send you the picture!" He smiled widely. "O-okay...." I send him my mail and he send me a message.

From:Kise
SUBJECT:i love you
Message:1 picture added: Save that picture (Y/N)-cchi!! I did it because I love you!! It's just for declaring my love to you!! I love you sooooo much, (Y/N)-cchi!!!!!