6: Fred Weasley

* I know I've already done one for Fred, but I had a really great idea for an imagine. It ties in with the song "I Love You" by Billie Eilish. Let me know if I should do more like these. Hope you guys like it *

I stared at the dust and destruction surrounding me. "NO!" I started at the shout. I got chills from the pure terror and heartbreak in the person's voice. I lifted my head and seen a bunch of rubble lying in the distance.

Wait... no, it can't be. 

I looked around again, my heart beating faster as I began to panic. What had happened? Where was the wall the twins were supposed to be guarding? It was just over there...

My breathing increased slightly. "GEORGE?! FRED?!" I shouted, my voice cracking because it hadn't been used in a while. "HANNIGAN?!" One of the boys stood up, and though he was far away I knew he was a Weasley because of his hair. "HELP ME!" I shouted back, unable to move because one of my legs was sticking out at an odd angle. I had the worst feeling that it was broken.

The boy sprinted over, moving faster than I'd ever seen him move in my life. "Ron?" I questioned, not believing my eyes. I'd been sure he was one of the twins. 

"Yeah," he replied, his voice shaking worse than his hands. His eyes were guarded but some tears were slipping down his face. He wiped them away harshly, noting plainly, "Your leg is broken." I rolled my eyes. "Obviously. Help me to the Great Hall, please," I reply, holding out a hand.

The younger boy leaned down and helped me stand, wincing when I gave a shout of pain. "Sorry," I said, whimpering as he helped me limp towards the castle. Rather, what was left of the castle. "It's fine," he replied, his pale face growing steadily whiter.

I wanted to ask what was wrong, why someone had shouted from the direction he came from, but I knew better. I was also in so much pain I thought I was going to pass out. 

Once we reached the castle, Ron led me into the Great Hall. It was no longer the magnificent thing it had once been - now, the walls were barely standing and the ceiling was missing. I sighed heavily and my breath shuddered when I eased myself onto the floor. Ron motioned a Healer over and excused himself apologetically. 

I didn't see where he went, but I heard wails coming from the other side of the hall. I shivered because I knew something extremely bad had happened - someone had died. There's no way they were coming back if their family sounded like that.

I sprawled out on the floor, gasping in pain as the Healer set to work. "Sorry Miss," the woman said, smiling apologetically. "It's fine," I wheezed, staring at the dust coloured sky above me. I continued to lie there, worrying about the twins. 

"Hey Miss," the Healer says gently, leaning over so I can see her face. "Yes?" I question, moving to sit up. The woman smiles gently and motions for me to stay down. "I'm sorry but we'll have to take you to St. Mungo's. Some of the bones in your leg will have to be regrown if they're going to be fixed properly."

I groaned, remembering the description Harry had given me in his second year about how painful it was. "Okay," I replied, feeling myself being placed onto a magical stretcher. "Hannigan!" I heard someone shout, their voice followed by pounding footsteps. The stretcher stops and hovers in midair. The Healer was watching the person with alert curiosity, but relaxed when I recognised him.

"Ginny!" I cried, happy to see the younger girl. She smiled grimly. "Hey Hannigan. How're you doing?" I shrugged and smiled weakly. "Hanging in there." Ginny rolled her eyes and sighed heavily. "Do you know?" She asked quietly, her expression guarded.