~part 4~

"Anyway," Clarie broke the silence, "What's going on with you and Tom?"

"Oh yeah!" You told her about the run, about your car, when you told him off, and that now he wad going to make your life a living hell.

"What a jerk." She said.

"I know!" You yelled.

"He's hot though." She added.

"Oh yes he is hOt but god he's a dick." You both laughed.

"Why can't a nice AND hot guy be a thing?" You asked.

"I know right?" You looked out the window. You watched the taxi cars pick people up, and drop them off, and people pull out their umbrellas when the rain started to bug them.

"How are you and Haz?" You asked her trying to start a conversation.

"Um- we broke up." She said shyly.

"What why? You two were so cute!"

"He- he said he needed a break, but it's possible we'll get back together."

"You're gonna get a new boyfriend in two seconds, he's gonna regret letting you go!" You said trying to cheer her up.

"I don't know, Haz was that special guy that was usually nice and he's hot."

"So are you! Amazing guys are all around looking for girls like you!"

"No..."

"YES!" She chuckled, "thanks y/n." You got up and hugged her.

"Hey I should probably go, but this was fun!" You said with a small smile. You started for the door.

"Wait y/n!" She yelled.

"Yeah?"

"N-nevermind."

"Okay bye Claire." You walked home, and got ready for bed and jumped on your comfy bed. You got on your phone and called Haz.

"Hey y/n I need to talk to you!"

"HARRISON!"

"Woah what?"

"Why did you brake up with Clarie?"

"I think I'm starting to like other people."

"No, you're going to regret braking up with her."

"Yeah yeah, y/n I need you to go to a party with me!" He quickly changed the subject.

"Noo Haz, take Clariee!" You whined.

"I'm picking you up in 20 minutes, dress REALLY nice, like formal dress."

"No haz I'm going to bed!"

"Y/n, it's 7:30."

"I'M TIRED OKAY?" He laughed "Get ready!" Then he hung up.

You groaned and got up and got dressed in the nicest dress you had.
It was maroon, and off the shoulder. It was tight on your waist with a slit on the side exposing you upper thigh, It went a little past your knees. You wore it with nude heels with you hair softly curled and left out.

You heard a knock at the door, and opened to Haz.

"Wow y/n, you know how to dress."

"I'm not going

"I'm not going." You said even when you already got dressed ignoring his compliment.

"Yes you are."

"No, take Clairee!"

"No, you dressed anyways"

"But-"

"Y/N I'M NOT TAKING CLAIRE!" You shut up for a bit because you had never heard Haz yell out of anger.

"Well I'm not going." You folded your arms. Haz rolled his eyes and flung you over his shoulder and you screamed. He put you in the car and you looked at him angrily as he stuck his head through the window.

"You're fun to play with." He laughed getting closer. You smiled sarcastically and pushed his head out of your window. He laughed and went to the other side. You let out a small chuckle while he went around so he couldn't hear you. He got in and sighed.

"Off we go." He said. The ride was silent, but it wasn't awkward silence, you two were to tight if friends to feel awkward. When you guys got there you saw how fancy it actuallu was.

"Is this a business party?" You asked.

"It may be, but there's more normal people than business people."

"Hm." You were nervous. Haz saw you were kinda scared.

"Hey hey hey. You would've been fine if you didn't know it was a business party, its not gonna be a problem."

"Ok." You smiled at him so he would be satisfied, but when he turned back to the doors your worried face came back. You walked in to see people younger than you and way older, but most were probably around your age. There was a place where people danced, a place where people sat down to eat, and a place to stand/drink/talk. This was weird, you were used to being dragged to crazy parties.

"This is weird." You whispered to Haz.
He laughed- "Mr. Osterfeild!" Someone said from across the room.

"Mr. Holland!" He replied.

Oh no, no no no!

"Ms. Y/l/n?" Tom asked. You nodded.

"Well that's great you must know my date!" He said. Suddenly Claire came out from the crowd smiling and laughing at a joke someone said to her, but her smile disappeared when she came over. This just keeps getting worse! Nobody talked.

"Let's go get some food, and talk." You said. You pushed Haz, Tom followed him and you grabbed Claire.

"You're on a date with Tom?!" You whispered yelled.

"You're on a date with Harrison?!" She whispered yelled back.

"Well played. But like gross, Tom?"

"Shut up."