Kenny Omega

"Sorry, I'm late you guys." You hurry into the gym and over to your group of friends all waiting for you. "Didn't get home until late, then I slept through my alarm." You explain in a huff, being out of breath from hurrying.

"No problem." Kenny insists with a smile off to your right. "What kept you out so late?" He asks you curiously, ignoring the annoyed glares of the rest of your friends.

"I had a project that needed to get done last night, they're presenting it today to the developer." You explain. "I spaced on it and just had the line art done until last night." You ramble on a bit, now noticing everyone else waiting for you and Kenny to finish talking. "Anyway, we should get started yeah?" You decide to cut the conversation short for the time being.

Kenny nods in agreement and you start your usual workout with the rest of the group. An hour or two later your group finishes up in the gym and you're making your way out to your car when you run into Kenny.

"Hey, Ken." You greet him with a friendly smile as he walks over to you.

"Y/N, got any plans for the rest of the day?" Kenny asks casually.

"Plans? I've got some stuff at home to work on later, but I don't have to be in the office today no." You shake your head. "I was kind of thinking of going and getting a haircut and maybe a ye job today." You play a little with your hair.

"Oh yeah?" Kenny nods his head. "Well,  personally, I love your hair the way it is, but then again I'm sure that you can pull just about anything off." He insists with a light-hearted chuckle.

"Ha, yeah I wish." You laugh with him. "What are you up to today Kenny?" You decide to see what Kenny is up to for the day.

"Nothing much." Kenny shrugs. "You wanna grab some lunch?" He suggests since it's now around lunchtime.

"Sure, I'd love lunch." You agree and hash out a plan to meet Kenny for lunch in around an hour or so.

You head home and get changed out of your gym clothes as well as feed your cat. After everything is in order you throw your hair up and grab a light jacket before you head out to your favorite lunch spot with Kenny.

When you arrive Kenny is already set up in a sunny window booth with two menus. You walk over to him and take a seat in the booth with him.

"Your hair looks nice that way," Kenny comments when you seat down. "Frames your face nicely." He adds with a smile.

"Thanks, Ken." You grin back at him and grab a menu. "Let's see," Your eyes scan the menu for something that looks good to eat. "What sounds good today?" You ask aloud.

"Well, I don't know about you, but I'm getting the grilled chicken salad." Kenny points to his menu casually.

You look down at your menu at the salads, the grilled chicken salad does sound good now that you're looking at it.

"Hmm, yeah, that actually sounds good." You nod your head contently. "Yeah, that's what I'm getting to." You make up your mind and set the menu down on the table.

"Excellent choice." Kenny jokes with a laugh.

"Oh yeah." You laugh lightly with him.

When you're done laughing you notice Kenny is looking at you sort of weirdly. You furrow your brows and give him a questioning look.

"Something on my face?" You ask casually.

"What? Oh no." Kenny shakes his head. "I just noticed that you've got a pretty laugh is all." He explains himself as the waiter finally comes by.