Sammy Guevara

"Morning Santana! Ortiz." You show up to the arena a bit late and greet your cousin and his tag partner.

"There you are shorty, what took you so long." Ortiz fluffs your hair lightly to mess with you.

"Hey!" You swat his hand away with a glare. "Me and Sammy got stuck in traffic on the way here, a car accident." You point behind you at Sammy talking to Chris on the other side of the room.

"Yeah, or you two were making out and lost track time." Santana laughs with a wink.

"We were not!" You protest and send a glare Santana's way.

"Whatever you say shorty." Santana throws his hands up in protest with a grin.

You roll your eyes and head into the next room over to get changed into your ring gear for the night since you have a mixed tag match with Penelope Ford and her boyfriend Kip Sabian later.

You are just about finished getting dressed when someone knocks on the door.

"Come in!" You yell since you are just putting your boots on now.

Sammy slips through the door and closes it behind him, already in his ring gear. You shoot him a smile as he walks over to you.

"What's up?" You lace up one of your boots and glance at Sammy as he sits down next to you.

"Figured that I'd come and talk strategy with you," Sammy replies.

"Ah, sure." You nod. "What did you have in mind?"

"Well, " Sammy clears his throat. "I was thinking that maybe you'd try and make sure that Sabian is the one that stays in the ring? Let me handle all the heavy lifting?" He suggests.

"Let you get in on all the action? And miss a chance at getting to kick Penelope's ass? Not a chance." You shake your head.

Sammy rubs the back of his neck and you can tell that something is on his mind. You finish lacing your boot and place a warm hand on his shoulder.

"Come on Sammy, what's bothering you?" You ask him softly.

"Sabian and Ford are both sneaky cheaters, I just don't want you getting hurt," Sammy replies. "And I know that you and Kip used to be a thing before he broke up with you."

"Ah." You interrupt Sammy quickly. "I broke up with HIM." You correct him. "And I appreciate that you wanna look after me Sammy, but I can handle Sabian and Ford just fine. Okay?" You pull Sammy into a reassuring hug.

"Alright." Sammy nods and hugs you tightly. "Just promise that you'll be careful?"

"I will, as long as you do as well." You nod your head.

"Okay." Sammy nods his head as well.

You and Sammy head back to the main locker room to hang out for a bit until your match with Penelope and Kip. You decide to see what Chris is up to while Sammy opts to talk with your cousin.

"Hey, Chris." You greet the much older male as you take a seat next to him.

"Y/N, what's up?" Chris greets you with a smile and looks up from his phone.

"Just waiting for me and Sammy's match is all." You reply and plop down into a chair.

"With Sabian and his girl right?" Chris replies. "You sure you don't wanna bring Santana and Ortiz with you? Or maybe Jake?" He asks you.

"I'm sure Chris." You nod, flattered that Chris is always trying to look out for you. "But thanks for the offer anyway." You pat his shoulder lightly.

"No problem." Chris nods his head. "You and Sammy should get going though." He glances down at his watch.

You nod and grab Sammy then head out of the locker room and down to the ring. You and Sammy come out first so you can mess with the crowd a bit while you wait for Kip and Penelope to come down. You end up getting Audrey as a ref which you like and the match starts with Kip and Sammy.

The match goes on for a while and you are standing on the apron with Penelope on the floor a few feet away from you. You decide to do a dive and run her down before she can get out of reach but don't see Kip lurking nearby.

You go for the dive but end up tumbling to the floor hard when Kip pulls Penelope out of the way at the last moment. You land on your leg in an awkward position and yelp in pain when you try and get back up. Both Audrey and Sammy are at your side in an instant hovering over you as you grip your leg in pain.

"I think it might be broke." You groan in pain as you try and move your leg only for a searing pain to shoot up through it.

"I'll get medical down here right away." Audrey nods and stops the match as well as calls medical down to the ring.

Sammy crouches by your side and rubs your back as you hold back tears from the pain. Santana and Ortiz also make their way down the ramp with medical at their side.

"Sabian is gonna fucking pay for this, don't you worry shorty." Santana stands by while medical help you up onto a gurney.

"Yeah, right now." Sammy is about to go off when you grab his arm.

"Come with me?" You ask him. "I hate hospitals, let Santana and Ortiz take care of it."

"Alright." Sammy nods, unable to say no to you.

Santana nods to you and takes off with Ortiz to go find Kip and deliver an ass beating. Sammy goes with you and medical to the hospital, hovering and asking questions the whole time.

After a few hours, you find out that your leg is in fact broken and that you'll be stuck in a cast and crutches for a while. You now sit in your hospital bed and wait for your discharge papers to be delivered as well as some crutches.

"Thanks for coming with me Sammy." You decide to make conversation with Sammy while you wait.

"Of course." Sammy nods his head. "And hey, I'm sorry too. I should have seen Kip lurking around when you went for that dive at Ford."

"Don't worry about it." You shake your head.

"It's my job to worry about you," Sammy replies. "I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have you around."

"You know you've an awfully weird way of saying that you love me, Guevara." You laugh.

"Well, I do." Sammy gets up from his chair and sits down on your bed next to you. "And now you're stuck with me for 6 to 8 weeks." He pulls you into a hug and presses his lips to yours lightly.

"Well lucky me I guess." You laugh again with a content sigh.

QOTC: How's everyone doing with the whole quarantine thing so far? I've actually been super productive as of late with all this free time. Yard work and cleaning up my room as well as doing some art as of late. What about all of you? What do y'all get up to in order to pass the time at home? Let me know below!