Chapter 1: Morning Stranger

It was a bright Tuesday morning and the sun was shining, she had never been more happy in her life, waking up and ready for work, Winona was more than excited to see David on set again after being with him for a day, she felt like she knew him, more than she knew herself, she just felt safe and comfortable with him and she couldn't wait to go see him again.

As Winona pulled into to her parking spot she happened to notice that David wasn't there yet. She was more than excited to see him, talk with him, make jokes, and just get to know him better than she already did. She felt a connection that seemed to already be more than friendship, forgetting about her relationship with Scott and forgetting about his girlfriend Alison.

Winona got out of her car and started to walk in until she heard the sweet sound of his voice "Winona, wait up!" She couldn't help but immediately stop and turn around. "Hi David!" She said as her heart was beating uncontrollably fast, she wanted him, she knew that no matter what she did she needed him, it was like they were meant to be.

"Did i startle you?" David asked looking at her worried. "No" She said reassuringly as she started to walk in next to him. "Good, I would never want to make you feel scared or worried" That made her heart melt, her knowing that he would always be her big protector even though they just met made her want him even more, but then it hit her, "Does he feel the same way?"