Chapter 5: Trailer Talk

Both Winona and David couldn't believe what was going on, they both knew now that they were thinking about each other and that the only thing standing in their way was there current relationship status, both taken, David knew that him and Alison had been growing apart and he was falling out of love with her, but he had no idea how Winona was feeling about Scott, he thought he didn't have a chance.

Winona kept gazing into his eyes, ready to just tell him everything, her feelings, she knew maybe it was the wrong thing to do and that maybe she had fallen to quick with someone but to her, she didn't care, what mattered was being with him. "David?" she said as she stopped making direct eye contact with him. "Yes?" he said nervously "Whats up?" Winona was terrified for this next sentence she was about to say but she was gonna do it anyway.

"I have something to tell you, now when I say this I don't want you freaking out, or thinking of me any different but I-" he couldn't let her finish he knew what was coming and so he just immediately pulled her into a hug and said "It's okay, I understand, yeah maybe I have feelings for you but those will go away" he said realizing what he had just told her. "Wait, you, you have feelings for me?" she said with the biggest smile anyone has ever seen before. "I was gonna say that I have feelings for you!"

David, being completely startled by her response didn't know what to say to that. He was in shock, he loved her a lot and even though they had just met he felt like he's known her for years. Making things really awkward he finally did something he's been wanting to do since he first saw Winona's photo back in High School, he grabbed her, pulled her closer to him and before he kissed her said "I love you"