Chapter 2: Feelings?

David couldn't stop staring at Winona, everything she did or said made his heart flutter, he had no words for how he was feeling about her but he knew that what ever he was feeling for her, was good. His thoughts revolved around her, he was totally and utterly hooked and he only met her once.

"After you" He said to her after opening the door for them both. "You look very nice today" David said with a warm smile. She blushed, she loved him and she knew it, but she also knew that she couldn't rush into anything, she knew that they were both in relationships and that she couldn't ruin a friendship that had barely even started yet. "Thank you" She said as she gave a warm smile back and walked in to the studio.

"Winona, David, you're here!" Matt said with a warm smile and walked over to the other cast members. "Wow he's already so friendly, we just met a few days ago before starting to film" David looked at him then at Winona trying not to give her heart eyes. "Oh I know, everyone here is so sweet" She said while walking to get a SmartWater. David watched her, every move she made, every little thing that made her Winona Ryder. He was in love, but he didn't want to admit it to himself, let alone, Alison, or even the one who stole his heart Winona.

—————————————————————————

"PLACES EVERYONE!" Matt screamed to the cast as everyone was finishing getting ready. Winona was worried that even though she loved David in a way that she couldn't explain, she felt as if she needed to put her feelings aside and do what was right, forget, she thought that forgetting her feelings for him would be the best and easiest thing to do, well it wasn't, she had no other choice if she wanted to do her best in Stranger Things. Her feelings for David didn't matter, she had Scott and he had Alison.

"You can do this, you got this" David said to himself before starting to film the next scene with Winona. He was worried, that maybe he fell to quick and maybe with the wrong girl, he knew she had Scott and how long they had been together and he knew he had Alison, but what he also knew was he's feelings, for her, Winona was different and he saw that, she was absolutely everything he could ever want, perfect you might say, but he pushed his feelings for her down and did the next scene, not knowing that what he was feeling was exactly what she had been feeling.