Alex - 4

I walked out with John. Our rooms were in different directions so I told him to meet me outside my room at 1:00, since he would definitely be done before me.

I was excited to live with my actual friends. If Eliza would do that to me then, who knows what else she would do...

I walked until I reached Eliza and I's room. I thought it was strange that the door was unlocked, but I wrote it off as one of us forgetting to lock it. I heard a sound that I didn't want to hear. I didn't believe it at first. The sound of Eliza, moaning. With a man, who's voice I thought I recognized too. I cringed and shuddered.

I followed the sound into Eliza's room. Upon entering the room my jaw dropped.

"Ooh Alex is here!" Eliza said.
The man who I immediately recognized said, "Time to suck me off!"

Thomas.

"WHAT THE FUCK THOMAS?!"
"Oh what do you care, I thought you were being a whore with John. At least that's what Liza has been telling me." He said running his hands through her hair and pulling on it.

Thomas had Eliza bent over the bed facing the door. He was moving his hips and ramming in and out of her. My mouth was still open allowing Jefferson to make the joke, "Ready to swallow?" Funny guy...

"Come on Alex, join the fun!" Eliza said, still moaning every other word. "Or are to lame to take a little dick?"

"Did you just call my dick little?" Thomas said disgusted. "But you should join, I know you're turned on right now."

"I'm not!" Thomas pulled out of Eliza and threw her down on the bed. He walked over to me and stood in front of me, completely naked. He was a good 6 inches, maybe more, taller me and it made me feel small. His dick was... Rather.... Big. The only compliment I would ever give him. But not to his face.

I looked up meeting his eye level. Oh no. He caught me staring at his penis. Fuck. He raised an eyebrow.

"I knew it," he said, "You wanted me all along." He got on his knees and pulled my pants down. I couldn't move, I was helpless with Thomas. My cock sprung out of my boxers. (*boi-oi-oinggg*)

Thomas looked a little surprised. "I half expected you to have a micro dick." He said grabbing it with his hand. "This'll do." He started giving me a hand job. His long fingers worked their way up and down my stiff member. (yes i felt weird writing member)

Shit. Was I enjoying it? He stroked it up and down for a few seconds then stopped. "Ok my turn."

"What the hell? You barely did me." Thomas didn't say anything he just smirked. He grabbed onto my body and lowered me onto my knees. He held my hair in his hands and pushed his cock in my face.

"Suck it." He instructed. I turned my face away. I forgot Eliza was there. I looked and saw her getting up from the bed. She sat down next to me, completely naked and holding a whip.

"Open your god damn mouth Alex!" She yelled and hit me with the whip in my leg. So, I closed my eyes and opened my mouth. Not even a second after, his pulsating dick was thrashing back and forth in my mouth. He tried to deep throat me but I was choking. He finally took it out of my mouth to let me breathe. Eliza got a few more hits in with the whip before he stopped though.

Eliza laughed at me. "Is John's dick that long?"

"I don't know." I said. Wait a second, John. He's supposed to meet me at 1:00. I looked over at the clock and it said 12:51.

9 minutes.

Eliza whispered something in Thomas ear that made him laugh and nod vigorously. "Do it." he whispered to her. My dick was still mildly hard. Yes, I am embarrassed that I even got a semi from Thomas.

"Ahhh!" I screamed. Eliza threw herself on my dick. She went on top of me so I couldn't move and Thomas sat with his dick over my face.

"Noo! Stop Eliza!" I yelled. "Oh shut up!" Thomas said shoving his dick down my throat. Eliza was riding my dick faster now. Oh god what is happening? She kept going. Faster and faster. I can't cum inside of her, because I'm not getting her pregnant.

Pretty soon it became too much to bear. I released everything into her. She moaned loudly and Thomas started laughing like a maniac.

"No no no no no..." I cannot believe that just happened.
"Hey Alex don't worry, if it's a boy we can name the kid John." Eliza said with a slight laugh.
"You're crazy." They both let me go and I looked for my underwear. I couldn't find them.

I glanced at the clock which read, 1:01. Shit. Shit. Shit.

I panicked and decided to just go without. I pulled my pants up and put my belt on.

"Wait Alex!" It was Thomas. He grabbed me by the shirt and pulled me in for a kiss. He was biting my lip so hard, I thought it was going to bleed. As soon as he let go, I ran.

I opened the door and saw John. "Hey Alex, you ready?"
"Umm not yet."
"Do you need help in there?"
"No. No. No. Definitely not."
"Oh... Okay."
"Just wait here. I'll be fast." I shut the door and speed walked to my room. I grabbed a box and threw my pillow, laptop, notebook, and the rest of my things inside of it. I met John back at the door and we walked to our new room. We didn't talk on the walk over but I was okay with that.

"Hey Laf!" John yelled as we first walked in.
Laf walked out of his bedroom and yelled back, "Hey John! And Alex."
I shot him a smile. "So what're we doing for lunch?"
"Herc is out getting pizzas. So if you want to pay us back it's $5, feel free."
"Thanks for that." John said.

I noticed Laf was staring at my crotch and smiling. I immediately knew what he was thinking. He was laughing now. John looked at me confused. The color was draining from my face so I grabbed Laf by the hand and dragged him into another room.

"It's not what it looks like. I could explain but I don't think you would believe me."
"Dude you look ériger," He said motioning to my dick, which was clearly visible through my sweatpants.
"I-I lost my underwear."
"Mmhmmm. How?"
"I can't tell you that. But it has nothing to do with John."

Just at that moment Herc arrived busting through the door. "I'm back bitches." I walked out feeling Laf's laughter behind me.

This is going to be a long day.