Chapter 1

A/N: Happy new year everybody! I hope you'll have a wonderful year. 

I wanna say thanks to @Aleanaomi for giving me an idea to the name of this book. I know I didn't use the one she came up with, but it inspired to come up with this title 

Her title was: A new beginning

My title: A beginning of change

Tell me which one you guys like best, and maybe I will change it.  

-------------

It's been months since the Tournament of Elements, and Chen trying to take over. 

Ever since then, Ninjago had been peaceful and only had few crimes. 

But you can't complain, you and Lloyd were planning your wedding and it was going smoothly as it could be. 

Nya and Misako helped you find the perfect wedding dress/wedding tux. ( Hey, Equal opportunity. ) 

But since the ninja has become more popular, you and Lloyd decided to introduce you to everyone. The people were shocked that you and Lloyd were engaged, some fangirl were disappointed but accepted it. Even though you decided to still hide your powers from everyone else. 

But in between wedding planning, Sensei Wu still sent you on missions which you didn't have a problem with. 

TIME SKIP

You and the rest of the ninja were flying on your elemental dragons on a mission trying to catch a mutated Fangfish. 

Kai laughs as he charges in front of Lloyd. 

" Getting ahead of yourself, Kai? Heh. I'm leading this charge. " Lloyd shouted and charges at Kai. 

" Here we go again. " you laughed and charges after them. Lloyd got in front of Kai and splash him with water. 

" That's one way to cool off a hothead. " Jay laughed. 

" Hey, no one messes up my hair! " Kai shouted. Kai charges at Lloyd, but flies around him and splashes everyone including you with water. 

" Seriously Kai. " You spat out some water. 

" You okay there, Zane? y/n? " Cole asked. 

" Affirmative. It'll take more than a little water to take me out. " Zane laughed. 

" Yeah, I'm not afraid of a little water. " you smiled. 

" Oh, what about a big fish? Incoming! " Jay shouted. 

" Zane! Look out! " you shouted just in time to warn Zane. Zane barely just got out of the way. 

" There he blows! " Cole shouted. You charged at Lloyd and got up beside him 

" Lloyd we've got company," you told him. 

" P.I.X.A.L. says this is the one. " Zane confirmed. 

" And now that he's taken the bait, let's reel him in and get him to the aquarium. " Lloyd said and we all followed him and of course, the mutant fish followed us too. 

" y/n can you control the water around the fish, try to keep it in control. " Lloyd asked you. 

" I can try, " you said and kept an eye on the giant fish. 

" Let me guess, Kai. You caught one that big once? " Jay joked. 

" Heck no. He was twice the size. " Kai said.