Chapter 12

A/N: Hey everyone I hope you doing okay. I know this pandemic can scare a lot of you people and to be honest, I'm a little scared myself. I just want to remind you guys to take care of yourself and remember good hygiene of any kind. Love you guys, please take care of yourselves. 

You all ran from the creature. You saw Cole had managed to open the locked door. We all hurried out and closed the door. 

" You know, Cole. I'm starting to like you as a Ghost more and more. " Kai patted Cole on the shoulder. 

" Look! Morro is here! With Fenwick! " Zane pointed to a path across from us. 

" I knew we couldn't trust him. " You growled under your breath and glared at Fenwick. 

" Oh, traitorous Fenwick! I knew I didn't like that snob. " Jay seemed to agree with you. 

" Come on! " Cole shouted and we all ran towards them. 

We ran and climbed to get to where Fenwick was leading Morro. 

" Fingers tired. Legs about to give. " Kai said almost out of breath. 

" Ow! Stop using my face as a foothold. You're not making this any easier. " Jay shouted. Finally, we reached the top. 

" You're alive! " Someone said as we jumped over the railing of the bridge. 

" No thanks to Fenwick. " Kai said. 

" Fenwick's convinced there's no way to stop the Queen of the Cursed, so he's agreed to help Morro only to help himself. But he doesn't know you've escaped. You have to get the Sword of Sanctuary, or else Morro will have too big of an advantage. " The guy explained. 

" Tell us where it is. " Cole said. 

" The tallest tower. But you must hurry, they're already headed there. " The guy sounded very distressed. 

" Guess there's no time to take the stairs. Are you thinking what I'm thinking? " Kai asked and looked at us all. 

" Airjitzu! " We all shouted, well except Jay that is. 

" Cyclondo? " Jay said unsure and we all sighed. 

" Why isn't it catching on? " Jay asked. 

" Because it sounds stupid. " You told him. 

" Be careful, little monk. " Cole told the monk. 

" You too. " The monk told us and ran off. 

" Ninja, go! " We all shouted and used Airjitzu to climb the tower and using the skiffs as platforms. 

We jumped through the windows of the tower and come face to face with Morro Holding the sword. 

The guys began attacking Morro with their Deepstone weapons 

" Too late. I know your every move! " Morro laughed. What he said gave you an idea. You let the guys take the lead and backed away and then turned invisible. To test your theory, you waved your arms around, but no one noticed you. Then, you charged. 

You managed to land a few good hits on Morro, but he managed to escape through the window. 

Of course, we followed him, which lead to the guys almost falling off the tower. 

" There he is! " Kai shouted. 

" Get him! "  Cole shouted and we chased after him. But once again he got away before we could get him. 

" I hate that sword. " Kai groaned. 

" Why fight? I'll win every time. " Morro mocked us. 

" Doesn't mean we can't try. " Cole said. Morro used his wind powers and threw roof tiles at us. You used your powers and created a forcefield to protect you guys. But that gave Morro enough time to escape. Of course, we followed him.