Chapter 7

" I'm just gonna ask you guys again, but do we really have to do this? " you asked.

" If we wanna know how to do Airjitzu then yeah. What, are you scared of a haunted temple y/n~ " Cole teased you. 

" No, I'm not! In fact who believes in all that crap. " You said and continued to walk with the group.  

" Welcome to Yang's Haunted Temple, the historical landmark and former home of Sensei Yang, the notorious sensei without a pupil, infamous for creating the lost martial art of Airjitzu. Unfortunately, we can't take our tour groups inside, for rumors say anyone trapped inside its walls at sunrise, will be turned into a Ghost permanently. But, if you listen closely, maybe we'll be able to hear the Ghost of Sensei Yang himself looking for his lost pupils. " The tour guide told us. 

" I hope it's not a rumor, for it's our only hope! " Zane yelled. 

" Sorry about my loud friend. He's a little hard of hearing. " Cole played it off. 

" Known for his un*Cough*usual teaching methods. " Safe to safe that the tour was getting a little annoyed with us. 

" I thought you said you fixed him? " Kai said. 

" At least he's no longer talking backward. I guess my tinkering got his volume level stuck, hehe. " Jay tried to laugh it off. 

" At least you can understand me now! " Zane yelled, which was not great since you and Cole stood beside him. 

" Oh yeah, loud and clear Zane. " you patted him on his shoulder while trying to get your hearing back. 

" Dating back, ahem, to the Edo Period... " The tour guide trailed off. 

" Well, from now on, only speak if you have something really important to say. " Cole told Zane. 

" Who put you in charge? " Kai asked. 

" I did. After you guys mucked it up, it's my turn to be in charge. And, like me, I like my plans simple. We sneak in, learn Airjitzu from the Ghost of Sensei Yang, then get out before sunup. " Cole explained his plan. Simple and easy. 

" Since Morro already knows Airjitzu, we just have to hope he hasn't figured out the next clue. " Kai said, we all hoped that. 

The tour-bus left and we waited till dark so no one would see us. 

Cole and Jay tried breaking in through a window, which they didn't have much luck with. Zane just decided to see if the door was opened, which it was. 

We all walked inside. 

We walked around the temple until we found what seemed to be a library. 

You were just looking around when you heard Cole shout. You turned around toward him. 

" Relax. If this place is truly haunted, we just need to wait until he shows himself. " Kai said. 

" Uh, he should've been here by now. " Cole sounded a little scared and panicked. 

" Don't tell me you're scared, Cole " you teased him. 

" Ha! No way, " he said. 

" You heard the tour guide, if we're not out by sunup, we'll be Ghosts. " Cole freaked out. Oh yeah, he was definitely not scared.

" You didn't buy into that malarky, did you? " Kai asked. 

" Yeah Cole, they just say that so people don't go snooping around. " you placed a hand on his shoulder and smiled at him.