Chapter 5

A/N: I'm sorry if this ends up messy, I haven't been sleeping well the last few nights. 

You all arrived at Stiix. You had never been to Stiix, you were surprised to see it was basically just a huge platform surrounded by water. 

You were greeted by a man fishing, but he was pulled into the water by whatever was pulling on the fishing cord. 

We all checked to see if he was okay, and he seemed fine. We all looked back and saw Kai sitting down looking very nervous. 

" I didn't know you were afraid of heights. " Jay said and continued walking.

" I'm fine with heights. It's water I hate. " Kai explained. 

" Didn't seem to have a problem before. " Zane responded. 

" Before I could make a fore dragon at will. since Morro's Taken over Lloyd and our powers gone, I haven't felt- Aargh! " Kai explained, but suddenly you heard him shout. 

You turned around and saw Kai hanging, you rushed over and helped him up. 

" Are you okay? " you asked. 

" I'me fine, thanks. " Kai thank you. Cole walked over to you. 

" Well, now that we know ghosts don't like water either, at least we should feel safe surrounded by it. " Cole gestured to the whole town. 

" Cole has a point. And besides, I can control water, I may not be the best at it but I can still try. " You tried to be positive, but you didn't think it would do much. 

We all entered the village, and just as soon a putrid smell hit your nose. 

" Ugh, what a dump. You'd think the thief who stole the Scroll of airjitzu would have better taste. " Jay remarked. You kind of agreed with Jay, but what did you expect for a small village surrounded by water. 

" Uh, this is Ronin we're talking about. He'd steal the sea if it were worth anything. We just have to figure out which rock he's under and get to the Scroll before Morro does. " Cole told us. 

You had never met this Ronin guy, but the way Cole described him and from what you had heard. he sounded like a pretty bad guy who would steal anything that had value to it. 

" Let's split up and start looking. " Zane suggested. We all split up until we came across an old pawn shop. 

" You said Ronin likes to steal things? What are the chances of him selling the items? " You asked Cole. 

" Don't know, but we better check it out. " Cole said and we walked into the pawnshop.

Cole, Kai, and I were looking around the shop trying to find the scroll of airjitzu. 

" Wait a minute, this is my dad's Blade cup trophy. What's it doing in a pawn shop? " Cole asked as he held the trophy. 

" What do you think, he probably stole it. Hey, that reminds me, Lloyd, and I was still kids at that point. " You smiled at the memory. 

" Selling stolen goods? Ha, sounds like we might have stumbled on the right place. " Kai said. As if on que Ronin came out of what you guessed would be a back room. 

" Ronin. Going so soon? " Jay asked him. We all cornered Ronin. 

" If this is about our last encounter, it was only business. " Ronin tried to defend himself, but it didn't seem to work so well. 

" You left us in the mouth of a- " Kai shouted, but Ronin cut him off. 

" So you're still upset. Let me make it up to you. " Ronin walked to the counter and pushed a button. A net came down, but it malfunctioned.