3: Sunny and Bunny pt. 1

Jeon Jeongyeon. My best friend. While I was studying in America, she was studying in Japan. She can be over the top, but she's a try good friend. When I'm in trouble, she's there faster than my brother is. And that's saying a lot. She's been with me through thick and thin, knows my crushes and all my secrets (although I don't have a lot), all of that typical best friend stuff. There was one time when my brother caught her dancing and singing with Jungkook, who is her older brother by 3 years, to help him for a talent show. I think she was 17 at the time, but Yoongi wouldn't shut up about her vocals and fluid movements. She's really cute, too, not that I'm surprised. All the Jeon siblings are cute. I even secretly call their household 'Bunny Haven' because their whole family resembles bunnies. Or at least I think so. She's a little smaller than me, I'm guessing she got it from her mom. She's pretty short, but she's a cute mom. I barely see their dad, but Jungkook looks like the softer more boyish version of him, considering he's still young.

The drive took no longer than 17 minutes, since they were just a few blocks away. The gravel crackled under the tires of my car as I eased it through the Jeon's driveway. Cutting off the engine, and taking my keys, I opened the car door, got out of it, and slammed it shut. The early birds chirped as I walked up the steps to their house, big and friendly and warm. Just as I was about to knock, the door opened to a wide-eyed and frantic Jeongyeon.

"What the-"

"You're here! Great!"

Then I was quickly dragged in.

"Why am I here? What did you need help with?"

"I literally just told you over text less than 20 minutes ago, Sunny!"

"Well, Bunny" I said emphasizing 'bunny', "Namjoon is coming over." I smirked. Then she freaked out even more.

"I know! What do I wear? What do I say?! You know I can't talk around him! It's so hard!"

"But, uh, aren't you smarter than me?"

"My IQ has nothing to do with this."

"Or maybe it does? I can never hold a smart conversation like you guys could. Even though you're an airhead, you're way smarter than you let on. Just give him a piece if that sexy brain you got there, and he'll come running." I shrugged, jogging up the stairs to her room. I stopped at her door, it being a creamy white with pink bunnies, blue koalas, and hearts, stars and swirls to give it a cute look. She was always into cute stuff like that. She came up behind me, shaking her head.

"B-but if he smiles, what the hell am I going to do?!" She froze with horror in her eyes, placing a hand over her heart.

"Faint like you did last time, no biggie."

"NO BIGGIE?! I told you not to bring that up! That was so embarrassing..."

"Well, what was embarrassing was that Yoongi had to catch you, or you would have hurt yourself, all because you can't control your hormones around a damn tree."

"What? He's a beautiful tree!" She opened her door and closed it as soon as a stepped inside. Of you have even seen a baby girl's nursery, that's her room. Cute stuff EVERYWHERE. Stuffed animals, old toys, picture frames, animal shaped lamps, and let me tell you, tons upon TONS of books and manga. She's always been a book worm. As soon as her parents found out, they switched her oldest brothers room and her room so she can have the biggest one to fit all her books.

"I didn't say he wasn't." Just then, a familiar black and white Ragamuffin came up to me, rubbing herself on my ankles. I squatted down and scratched between her ears, almost immediately hearing a soft purr rise from her silken throat. "Yes, hello to you, too, Cheesecake." After saying hello, she softly padded to her gray and pink catbed, where she always was if she wasn't on the bookshelves.

"I might need to go shopping again."

"Nope! No way, not again. You have WAY too many clothes! You still have a whole chest full of clothes at my place from our last shopping spree..." At this, she shrunk back, a guilty smile on her face.

"Well, Jungkook isn't here yet. He said as soon as he got off of his tour, he would come back to visit us. He's coming along with Namjoon, who would pick him up from the airport and come here."

For the 5th time today, I sighed. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say you stalked Namjoon and found out where he would be and when."

"If I did, you wouldn't be surprised."

"Oddly enough, you're right."

"I know I am." Then a pause.

".....What are you thinking?.."

"Kinky stuff, 24/7."

"Please don't, I'm innocent here!"

"It'll be ruined eventually!" She yelled, this time, it was her turn to smirk.

"Why must you do me so dirty? Haven't I been ruined enough, by having to hear your thirsty thoughts at 3 in the morning? Is that not enough for you, huh?" I shook my head, going to her closets and dressers. 3 closets and 2 dressers. Both large. That should give you an idea of how much clothes she has. Some of them, she's worn once, and some she hasn't even worn in the first place!

"Apparently not, if I'm still doing it! My horniness is inescapable." She crossed her arms and plopped onto her queen sized comforter filled bed. Lots of pillows. Plushie.

"Well, hopefully Namjoon will sate you, you damn sex demon. And I swear to God, if I stumble upon another fucking dildo, I'm jumping out the goddamn window."

"Oohhh nooooo, then I'LL be the one to take YOU to the hospital! But please don't do that, I love you-"

"Stop being gay-"

"Correction: HALF gay. Remember that time in highschool me and Kookie had a crush on the same girl?"

"You mean Lee Ji Eun?"

"Yeah, her! And the funny part is, we both confessed and both got rejected! We still talk to her though. We go out on Wednesday's and Sundays."

"Ppffft, must have been an embarrassing experience for her!" I cackled, thinking about that day, when Jeongyeon came to me with her sullen face and slipped shoulders. "And to think that you guys have a crush on the same person, AGAIN!"

"Jungkook's not serious."

"Well, it's hard to take Koo seriously. And you wouldn't know unless he stated otherwise."

"Well, I know that when Namjoon formed a band when him and his other friends were in highschool, Jungkook was the first to join because he was handsome and he liked his thighs. I'm not gonna lie, I would totally do the same."

I slapped my hand over my eyes, having mistakenly peeped at her lingerie choices. "THE FUCK?! THEY'RE JUST STRINGS!! When the hell are you even gonna WEAR these???!"

"Whoever I find fitting enough to see me in them!" She sat up and went to the opened drawer and sneakily closed it up.

"Why can't you just wear his go-to outfit? You know, the casual look? White t-shirt, jeans, and hightop sneakers. I think he said once that he liked Converses. No lows. That's a low blow, NEVER lows."

"You sure do work quick!" She gasped and squinted. "How do you get your information?"

"It's called having a conversation. You should try it." I huffed slightly, blowing my bangs out of my face. "Ok, so we've decided on an outfit-"

"Not that I agreed-"

"Right, but we've got an outfit." Suddenly, an odd sweet but burning smell filled my nostrils. "Hey, Bunny, are you baking again?"

She tilted her head to the right, putting her brown hair in pigtails. "Yeah, why?-" Then her eyebrows came together in realization. "SHIT!"

Then another thing hit.

"Jeongyeon! I'm home!"

Me and Jeongyeon looked at each other in shock. They were here, way sooner than they should have been.

A/n

Happy new years! We're starting off with another chapter straight away, haha! I would have double updated last year, but stuff happens. See ya next chapter!~