Death

After blacking out Nito woke up in complete darkness, he had offed himself and was pretty sure this was the afterlife. He lay there in the darkness not knowing what to do now, deciding to try and move he tried moving his hands upwards but was restricted by something. After using a bit of force he blasted off whatever was stopping him from moving he looked up and saw a clearly ancient stone ceiling above him, sitting up in his coffin he realized he was in a tomb and surrounding him was hundreds of skeletons all bowing down to him. Nito sat there looking around at the many skeletons around him, maybe not as shocked or scared as other people might've been but to him, he thought that it all looked pretty cool. 

After a minute of staring a skeleton wearing robes with some patterns outlined in yellow stopped bowing and made its way towards Nito.  

"My lord you have finally awoken," it said, ignoring the fact that it should be impossible for it to speak right now

"My lord you have finally awoken," it said, ignoring the fact that it should be impossible for it to speak right now. Nito already realized that he was no longer his past self the second that he felt his hands instead of the flesh that was always there it was bony and there were no fingernails. While Nito was thinking that he should pretend to be whoever the previous owner of this body was the skeleton in the robes tilted its head at its masters staring.

"Yes I have awoken however due to being asleep for so long I seem to have forgotten your name will you tell me your name?" questioned Nito trying his best to put on an act.

"As you wish my lord, my name is Tibia," the robed skeleton said with complete seriousness

Nito couldn't help but chuckle at that, a skeleton named after a bone? Hopefully, he wasn't the one who named him. As Nito's laughter sounded around the room all the skeletons started saying things.

They would say things like, "LORD NITO LAUGHED" and act all surprised. The tomb was like a cafeteria times ten until Tibia shouted to silence them, Nito let out another chuckle as Tibia struggled to get the skeletons under control. He started thinking again and if the afterlife was real he thought he would have ended up in hell due to the things he had done but not as a giant skeleton leading hundreds of other skeletons.