Outside

Outside of the labyrinth was pretty ominous, there were bodies hanging from trees and skeleton bones were littered everywhere.

Nito looked up, gazing through the thick layer of darkness that clouded the forest. He saw birds but they weren't normal ones, no they too were skeletons. Hearing some footsteps behind him he turned to see who it was, Tibia stepped outside of the tomb and walked up to his master. "Would lord like to go raid some villages like you used to?" he questioned

"Ah yes," Nito replied back, thinking that he should find more about this world and not stay in his underground tomb. Tibia's hand started to glow and two skeleton horses appeared, he jumped on and Nito got on the bigger one that he summoned. Nito didn't know where he was going and just followed Tibia, they rode on for seemingly hours only getting to their destination as the sun fell.

   The village that Tibia led them to had a large wall surrounding it that looked like it had just been attacked. Thinking that this place looked a little familiar he asked Tibia the name of it.

"Carne village my lord" he answered, Nito started to grin like a mad man since he knew where he was and what takes place in this world. He was curious to see if he could lure out Ainz if he attacked Carne village, after deciding to attack Carne Nito ordered Tibia to bring some of his soldiers and beasts here. 

Nito picked up a rock and threw it through the entrance, making it shatter upon impact. Once the dust from his breaching cleared it revealed hundreds, no thousands of goblins all either helping repair things or just doing other things to help. Now knowing exactly where he was in the story he grinned internally. Goblins ran towards him all asking him who he was, he simply ignored the chaos and waited for Tibia to arrive with the troops while unsheathing a large blade that had been on his back the whole time.

Enri Emmott POV

Jugem had told me of a large skeleton appearing at our gates, at first I thought it was Lord Ainz who came to see if we were alright after the attack by the crown prince's forces. So I rushed to meet with him, but when I arrived I could clearly see that it wasn't Lord Ainz.

"Who are you and what do you want with our village?!" I shouted out. A cackle started coming from the skeleton, and we began hearing loud noises coming from the forest. After a minute or so skeletons, undead, and other monstrous things flooded from the forest, all the Goblins moved in front of me when they saw all the undead and the goblin strategist gave out orders to protect me and the village. Jugem took hold of my wrist and led me away from the entrance and made me hide in a house with Nemu and Nfirea.

Nito POV

After my meeting with the chieftain of the village, my forces and I charged forward mowing down goblins left and right. Out the corner of my eye, I saw 6 goblins in hoods trying to sneak up on me. I waited for them to make the first move and when they tried killing me I decapitated them with one swing with my sword like some badass from a movie. As soon as I killed the assassins I was bombarded by magic spells, but before I could retaliate Tibia ran forwards and cut them up in little bits. More of our forces started to pile out the forest and the goblins became visibly worried, some goblins came out the village wildly swinging their weapons around shouting "For General Enri!" before being butchered by me or my soldiers, it was quite funny really. I thought that this would be an easy victory until I saw one Ainzs's maids, the eccentric red-haired one named Lupisregina.

 Once she entered the battle and started slaying my undead, the goblins regained their nerve and started killing in droves. There were just too many however and they began to be pushed back again, Lupisregina didn't care about the goblins though and she kept charging through my hordes of undead with the biggest smile I've ever seen. I knew she was headed for me but I didn't want to make it easy so I sent one of my beasts after her, the one that looked like the demon of hatred from Sekiro Shadows Die Twice. It was an even match really, it swung at her with its giant fiery arms occasionally grazing or full-on hitting her, while she dodged the majority of the blows and gashed its legs.

I was contemplating whether I should just go back to my lair but thought against it since seeing this battle was pretty fun. Until I noticed more of Ainz's soldiers and I knew we had to retreat, for now at least. I could handle the numbers of his army with my own, but I didn't know how powerful I was compared to him. So after gathering the remaining undead in one big group, I told Tibia to cast a teleportation spell or something. All of us were enveloped in black smoke and we were back at the ancient tomb, now that Ainz knew of my presence he would probably be extremely curious or would think of me as a huge threat and make his current number one priority killing me.

I sat in my coffin thinking of ways I could defeat the also giant skeleton who also came from another world. For now, I needed to find out the capabilities of what this body could do. Hopefully, I have some powerful magic as Ainz does. Ainz really does have it all, a harem, powerful items, lots of money, and he has all these spells he should be the definition of a protagonist. Maybe I could have a skeleton harem, who knows really?