Morning

Nito awoke from his tomb feeling energized and was ready for a productive day. He glanced to his side and saw his loyal follower Tibia bowing. "Tibia could you prepare me some breakfast?"

"Of course my lord," he replied instantly, then he scurried off. Nito now knowing where the 'kitchen' was due to him exploring his tomb, followed his servant down the grim hallways. He was led to a place filled with his zombies and undead beasts.

"Uhm Tibia, What is this place? The morning seems to be messing with my head," Nito asked Tibia, chuckling and playing off his confusion.

"This is the kitchen my lord, us skeleton-type monsters don't actually need to eat," he replied not even questioning why the lord was acting oblivious. Tibia then motioned for Nito to sit down on a grand chair made of bones, he complied and sat down. Sitting there he waited for Tibia to bring whatever he was going to be eating, and about a minute later Tibia came back holding a fancy dome plate and set it down at the table Nito was sitting at. Nito expecting the fanciest dish he had ever seen was shown a plate that housed human organs and other disgusting things, now Nito was very crazy I mean he didn't even hesitate to kill people but anyone shown this so suddenly would be grossed out. Nito almost let out an audible gag but he kept his composure so that Tibia and his minions present in the room wouldn't be confused.

Nito simply said, "On second thought I am no longer hungry," Tibia didn't question his lord at all, even if there was no physical way he could get hungry since he was a skeleton. But his master was always correct in his eyes. After almost gagging once more Nito's face was fixed on the ground, down there he saw a trap door. He proceeded to open it, down there was a spiral staircase. He went down there, being followed by Tibia. It took them a long while to reach the bottom, they even needed to be teleported there by Tibia as it was taking way too long. They were greeted by two large skeletons once they got there, them being taller than Nito himself. They both bowed down to him, Nito opened the large door and walked inside whatever was on the other side. This room, if it could be called that was massive, and I mean massive. The height on it was as tall as a small skyscraper and it stretched out even longer. 

In this chamber, there were giant skeletons much bigger than him. There were about 4 of them and each one was bigger than the last. The smallest one was wearing a bunch of golden rings while the biggest one had a huge dent in its skull. Weirdest of all though all the giant skeletons seemed to be cuddling each other and humping each other, anyways Nito thought that these giant skeletons would be perfect for what he was planning to do.

He planned to send a message to Ainz

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : This is a shit chapter, but that's alright. If you couldn't tell I kind of stopped updating this all the way back in January, I just didn't know what to write about. Plus I'm shit at writing and I'm lazy. Don't expect much from this story, maybe I'll update now and then.