Adventurers

Nito stepped outside of his coffin and after making his way through the crowd of skeletons he walked into a hallway, exploring the labyrinth with Tibia behind him. He found many rooms including a dungeon, a throne room, a dining hall, and other medieval-like rooms. He also found himself in a cave with many large creatures who looked to be undead chained up being guarded by bigger than average skeletons. After making his way back towards his coffin he noticed that on every wall there were coffins built into the walls for the skeletons to sleep in.

Deciding that he had explored enough for the day he lay back in his coffin and fell asleep, only waking when someone shook him. "My lord it seems some intruders are trying to plunder the tomb" Tibia said calmly while Nito rubbed his nonexistent eyes. Nito motioned for Tibia to lead him there and he complied and guided him through the long corridors of the tomb filled with coffins.

When Nito got there he saw four humans who were fighting some random skeletons, three of them male while there was one female. The dudes all looked exactly the same with their long blond hair and their faces, hell they even wore the same armor. Meanwhile, the girl wore a sad expression, she wore rags and had purple hair tied in twin tails. Also, she seemed to be an elf with her long ears and the sparkles surrounding her.

The three blonde triplets slashed the skeletons around them and the purple-haired elf healed them from behind.

"Cecily heal me right now you useless slave! I'm the one being attacked by 5 skeletons!" one of the triplets screamed with an ugly expression while he deflected a skeleton's attack.

"Oh come on, Leon! you're the strongest out of us she should heal me!" another triplet whined at the other as he narrowly dodged a blow.

"Leon and Richard you both are wrong! She should heal I, Rothhall because I am the most handsome out of all us!" the last of them said as he put his hand below his chin and started to stroke his face, ignoring the skeletons charging towards him.

"Pay attention dumbass!" the one named Leon told his other brother as he killed the skeletons charging at him, "Also I don't know if a skeleton smacked your head too hard or something but we all look the same idiot," he added. After killing all the skeletons in the area, Leon and Rothhall started to get into an argument while the one named Richard tried to defuse them.

Nito sighed at them and their antics and he and Tibia stepped into the room, the triplets saw him and immediately drew their weapons. "Heh, this guy must be the boss," Leon smirked and took a step closer while his two brothers stayed behind him with their swords also drawn.

"So scary!" Richard said while shivering and his sword pointing at Nito

"That thing is so ugly," Rothhall pointed out while holding his hand which wasn't carrying his sword up to his mouth to keep him from throwing up.

"Shut up you idiots!" Leon said as anime veins appeared on his head, quickly turning to his brothers and then back to Nito. "This guy doesn't look like much," he exclaimed arrogantly and took another step towards Nito. 

Nito internally sighed, it was his 2nd day here and he already has to fight someone, oh well.