fcked up backstory, dont read if you don't wanna

Nito was going to slaughter everyone in Carne Village, just to send a message to Ainz. In his past life, he thought of people like worms. But in this life now he thought even lower of them, they were now ants to him. He didn't mind killing a hundred people or so, and he didn't even need to mention the goblins. He didn't exactly have the greatest past life, at first had a normal and happy family but then after his Dad got fired from his job his dad started doing drugs. Nito didn't know what drugs they were but all he knew was his father kept getting more and more violent. When he was 11, one night his father seemed to have gone back to how was used to, kind and loving. His parents were flirting with each other and being lovey-dovey, his father led his mother by the hand towards their bedroom while his mom was giggling.

He heard his mother shriek and the bed creaking through the door that his father had forgotten to shut all the way. Nito wanted to know what they were doing. His friends at school had told him about their parents having sex, and Nito thought if he could catch his own parents it would be funny to tell his friends. Nito was grinning like a pervert and peeped through the door crack and saw his father on top of his mother, he thought it was supposed to be the other way around. Then he fully took a look, he saw his father pounding his mother's face with his fists. Her face was mutilated and unrecognizable, blood was smeared on his fists and a massive grin donned his face. Nito's eyes bulged out of his head and he ran into the closet in his own room, screaming into a pillow so his dad wouldn't hear him. Now Nito may have not known what sex was but he was fully aware of what his dad was doing, he screamed and sobbed into his pillow now being traumatized for the rest of his life. His father went back to old habits after that, Nito didn't know what he did with his mother's body but he had cleaned up the gruesome scene in the bedroom. Nito had barely left his room after that, not even going out for his school when his father banged on his door.

His father didn't really care since he was fucked up on drugs, but the school did care and Nito's grandmother was worried since his mother was nowhere to be found. Nito's grandma kept calling about it, and the school kept calling Nito's father as well. Already piled with the scam calls the phone was ringing 24/7. The school had called social services and they were going to visit the house, and Nito's father had told Nito's grandma to come over on that day as well. Nito's house wasn't anything too special, the only thing special about it was the bunker in their backyard. It was something apparently their great-grandpa had made, they don't know what for though since there was no war in this area. 

The day came when the people had gathered at Nito's home and let's just say it didn't exactly end well for them, they were never seen alive again. Nito had no idea what he did to the man from social services and his grandma, but when Nito was laying in his bed he thought he heard someone say help. This was now a cycle, Nito's father would kill people. He didn't care who he killed he just went bat shit crazy, he would lure teens or would invite neighbors in for dinner.

This went on for a few months, at this rate his father was going to be caught already. But his father didn't care about being cautious, when the first cop came he simply snuck on him while he was standing in the kitchen and stabbed him in the neck, right in front of Nito. He dragged him towards the bunker, he threw the cop down there. When he opened the bunker even though Nito was inside he could smell what was inside and almost threw up, it smelled as if something had died then resurrected as a living piece of shit, threw up, and then died again. It was horrible and Nito could already guess what was down there. The next day two more cops came and questioned him, they definitely knew he was killing people but had to wait until they got a warrant to search the house, which they would get tomorrow. Nito's father had done the same thing he had done with the cop the previous day, he took a knife and stabbed one of the cops in the eye while he was writing something down. He quickly grabbed the cops gun and fired at the other one, the other cop had already drawn his gun and shot back. They both hit each other, but his dad was luckier somehow and shot the cop in the heart while the cop shot him in the shoulder. Nito's dad then finished the other off by curb-stomping him.

This was it, the cops were going to come tomorrow with their guns already drawn. This was going to be the end to his murderous rampage, it's a miracle he wasn't caught or killed already. Nito stayed in his room most of the time after his dad had killed the first cop right in front of him. He was now only coming out when he ran out of food since he had a bathroom that connected to his room. Tomorrow was his birthday and tomorrow would also be the worst day of his life.

Nito's father knew he was doomed so he thought he could at least get one more kill in, that's when after all this time he tried to kill Nito. He had made him a birthday cake with what ingredients he could find, he knocked on his door. Nito didn't open it, so his father simply broke it open. His father coerced his son to come to the dining room and sang him a happy birthday. His father put a picture of his mother at the table and his now 12-year-old son broke down and started crying, his father smiled gently and hugged him. Then his father actually smiled, and it was a wide grin that would haunt his dreams. He shoved his son's face in the cake and started suffocating him but before he could actually kill him the police kicked down the door and screamed at his father. He didn't resist at all, he knew he was done.

While in custody his father had confessed that the reason he had killed his mother was that she was sleeping with other guys since he was laid off at work. After that, he had enjoyed it so much that it became a simple hobby to him, he thought of it as something like gardening. The police searched the house, and sure enough in the bunker, there was a pile of bodies. Nito's father had murdered 18 people over a span of 8 months, he was given the death penalty and was executed a year later. The police put Nito into many therapy sessions and put him on medication, he was sent to an orphanage as it seemed no foster parents in the area were available. Nothing worked for Nito, and for years he was haunted by his father's smile every time he closed his eyes. Finally having enough of it, he ended everything when he was only 18 years old.

Funny enough after being sent to this world it seemed he became more human than he was in his past life. Nito was done reminiscing about the past, now he was no longer haunted by his father's smile. The reason for that being he was now more powerful than he ever was.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : fucked up right? The reason for this is someone who is going to kill hundreds isn't gonna be just a normal guy, nah dude they would have to be bat-shit crazy. bruh moment...........