𝟐

WARNING: BLOOD AND VIOLENCE

Your POV

"No, no no no no no..", you wailed, as you lay your father in your laps. You could hear the screams of the villagers, the footsteps of enormous titans, but you swear, nothing, nothing, was louder than your cries.

"(Y/N)...leave...save yourself...I'll be fine...please..." Your father slowly lifted his hand for you to grab, tears rolling off his cheek. A rock had fallen on the bottom half of his body.

You grabbed his hand and dug your face in his chest, screaming and crying. "No! No! I won't leave you! I can't!" The words coming out of your mouth were broken up, your voice wobbly and breaking from the sobs straining your throat.

"(Y/N)...I love you..." He whispered. His hand fell as his now lifeless body lay in your arms. Slowly, his eyes closed as he drifted off to sleep...

"No! Wake up, wake up! Please, open your eyes! God damnit, wake up Dad! Please...wake up...", you yelled as you shook your Father's body. Your sobs only grew louder as you saw a Titan heading towards you. Oh god, what were you gonna do?

You wiped your still falling tears and tried to carry your father, dragging him away from the house. "You're gonna be alright, I swear..." Your voice was still breaking.

You see the Titan walking faster, speeding up. Your breath was heavy. The Titan catches up, grabbing your father by his legs, lifting his corpse. "NO!!! NO!! LET GO OF HIM!! DAD!!! DAD! COME BACK!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!" You yell at the top of your lungs, hoping that the 15 meter Titan will hear you, reaching out your hand.

Suddenly, reality hits. You realize you won't be able to save him. Still sobbing, you run away, not daring to look back. All that effort, all that time...for nothing. You continue to run, as you feel the blood of your father splatter on you, as you listen to the shrieks of grief, as you notice the death surrounding you on the ground.

In this moment, you feel absolutely nothing. You feel numb. You don't even know why you're running. You can't tell if you're in shock. You don't care about fear, or grief, or even your own safety. You don't care about anything.

But you just keep running.

(A/N)

I know that it went from fluff to angst since the last chapter, I'm so sorry! 😅