𝟏𝟑

Armin's POV

"Don't you think Eren seems a little bit...off?" Y/N tilted her head to the side and raised her eyebrow.

"What do you mean? He seems perfectly fine to me."

"I don't know. Something just feels wrong about him. He's so happy around us now. It's like his anger is just...gone?"

"Maybe he's just happy for us, Armin. Don't worry about it too much. I have to go now." Y/N pecked me on the cheek and went with the rest of the girls.

Maybe he's at the bar...
————————————————
Eren's POV

Later that night...

"Bartender! Another beer!" I could hear myself drunkily yelling over the sound of everybody else that night.

"Hey Eren." Somebody put their hand on my shoulder, and I turned around to see the person I least expected.

Armin!

I nearly fell off my chair before he caught me. "Hey Armin...what are you doing here?" I said, a number of hiccups interrupting my sentence.

"Just checking on you." He sat down.

"Why would you need to check on me?" My tone was a little angrier than I wanted.

"Calm down. I just wanted to see how you were doing since we haven't talked a lot today."

"Uh...okay." I took another sip of my beer.

"A beer for him please!" The bartender glared at me.

"Uh, it's okay. Thanks."

Of course. Armin doesn't drink.

"Are you drunk Eren?" He looked at me worriedly.

"...I'm fine. Stop looking at me."

"Okay." He looked away.

"How's...(Y/N)?" Her name hurt to say.

"She's good." He smiled.

Smiled.

"Well maybe she shouldn't be..." The words slipped out of my mouth.

"Um, what?" Armin looked confused.

Don't say it.

"I said, maybe she shouldn't be doing good. Not her. She deserves pain...suffering..."

Oh god.

"Uh...are you okay Eren?" He seemed to be more concerned than angry.

"You heard me. I hate her..."

"Eren."

"What."

He put his hand on my shoulder. "Calm down. You don't know what you're talking about."

"I..." I took control and held back my words. Good.

But I wasn't able to control everything.

"Armin..."

"Hm?" He took his hand off of my shoulder.

I grabbed his face and turned him towards me, getting dangerously close.

Back the hell up!

The voice in my head did nothing.

"Eren? What are you doing?" He started getting nervous and tried to back away.

"Stop. Stay here with me. Only me."

"Eren...."