𝟑

Your POV

As you sit in that boat with you friends, the only one who could say a word was Eren. You heard as he yelled and cried, mourning his mother, but you simply sat there, burying your face in your knees.

Your eyes were wide, your face was pale, and you were covered in blood. But, so was everybody else.

You were so lost in your own numbness that you didn't notice Armin sitting next to you.

"Hey (Y/N)..." He looked terrified.

You didn't answer him.

"...are you okay?"

You turned to face him, on the verge of tears.

"...is anybody here okay?" You felt a warm tear fall off your face, watching as Armin looked at you, a little surprised. He's never seen you so upset.

It had only been last night that you had been talking happily. When you both made wishes on stars.

If you had known this was going to happen, would your wish be any different?

"I'm...I'm so sorry...about your dad..." he grabbed your hand to try to comfort you.

Just hearing about your father made you break down. You grabbed his shirt and pushed him into you, hiding in his chest, silently crying and shaking.

"Hey, hey it's okay...you're safe now. You're okay." He hugged you, rubbing your back and saying comforting things to make you feel better.

But even though he was comforting you, he couldn't help but cry as well. His voice became wobbly, as he started to shake.

So there you sat, hugging one another, crying and shaking.

(A/N)

Sorry this chapter was so short, it'll get better!