𝟏𝟏

Mikasa's POV

I heard rustling and quiet laughter, as two people walked into the tent. Who was still up?

I jumped out of my cot and tiptoed sleepily towards the front, watching carefully from the side.

Oh.

Armin walked in, (Y/N) in his arms. They were both bright red, and then Armin pecked (Y/N) on the cheek.

Oh no.

This is bad.

—————The next morning—————

Eren walked over to our lunch table, sitting next to me. God damnit, how am I gonna tell him?

But I guess I didn't have to tell him. The minute I saw his face, it looked dark and gloomy. Did he know?

"Hey Eren, what's wrong?" He didn't even bother to look up.

"Mikasa, I saw you up yesterday. You know what's wrong." He looked down towards his lap and didn't say a word.

"Eren..." I put a hand on his back.

"It's no use Mikasa. He loves her." His voice was breaking.

"It's okay."

"No it's not..." He finally looked up and wiped a tear off his face before Armin and (Y/N) walked over, both of them giggling like crazy. Eren quickly put on a smile and smirked at the two of them.

"What's got you two laughing so much?" Eren raised an eyebrow with confusion.

"Um..." Armin looked at (Y/N) and turned pink.

"So, we have an announcement to make." (Y/N) sat up.

"Really?" Eren had a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

"Yes. We're...dating!" (Y/N) threw out her hands with excitement.

"Finally! I thought you two would never get together!" He got up and hugged both of them.

"It's all thanks to you, actually." Armin smiled.

"Me?" Eren looked slightly upset, but nobody else noticed.

"Yeah. You gave me the courage to take her on a date yesterday."

"Oh, so that's where you guys were. We heard you come into the tent yesterday." Eren smiled, but only I knew how fake it really was.

Armin and (Y/N) glanced at each other. "Ahah, sorry. Guess we should've been quieter." (Y/N) chuckled awkwardly.

The conversation went on until the end of dinner. On our way back to our cabins, Eren stopped me. He has tears in his eyes.

"Eren! Why are you crying?" I put a hand on his shoulder to comfort him.

"Mikasa, he loves (Y/N). I should be happy! I should be happy that he's happy! Why am I so upset?!" Eren yelled silently, his voice breaking.

"Oh Eren. You don't have to be happy." I grabbed him and hugged him.

"I love him. I still love him...", Eren cried.

"Eren...I know."

Sorry for such a short chapter!