01: pretty guy

It was there debut, no mercy got them to where they are right now, with seven members and all of their jaw dropping talent, visuals and amazing energy, it all happened so fast.

During no mercy, they were having a tough time, every trainee was, fighting the spot to become one of the members, then all hell started, a new guy joined after a trainee got eliminated, the other trainees didn't like him at all, the name was Lim Changkyun.

No one would talk to him, no one would even crack a smile when he joined, they all thought that the company made a promise for him to debut, but he joined since there wasn't enough rappers, and also to try and join the group.

But now, they made it, finally Monsta x, a rookie group of 2015.

They were announced when the last trainee's name was said, Lee Minhyuk, they all stood in a line, on their platforms.

"Congratulations..." the judges smiled, Minhyuk was crying, they all were, the trainee's that didn't make it were also crying, "mianhae" Minhyuk turns around to them and smiles sadly, he didn't want to leave them behind, but he was chosen so he needs to fight for them.

It was after that when their debut came, Trespass, made on May 14th, 2015, with the lots of energy and charisma they put into the song, it was a hit.

They were all happy, smiling together, Kihyun had an arm wrapped around Changkyun, a.k.a I.M, "happy?" Kihyun asks, Changkyun nods, "I will always continue to improve myself and do my best!" He shouts, causing the other members to laugh, "you know...I'm really sorry...we all are...we didn't want to treat you like that in no mercy, but it was just weird you know?" Kihyun claims, Changkyun nods in agreement.

"It was strange to add me in after a trainee got eliminated, but I didn't expect to actually get into the group" he smiles sadly, Jooheon suddenly pushed Kihyun away and wrapped an arm around Changkyun's shoulder, "hey bud, it's in the past, we're finally a group together! Let's make the most of it and have the time of our life!" Jooheon screamed.

Everyone cheered and raised up their hands, Kihyun was looking at the other members, observing them, seeing what they were like, Hyungwon seemed pretty cool, he had a really nice voice, Wonho seemed very emotional but very energetic he remembers laughing at him in no mercy when he was performing on stage, when the blazer was in the way and he tried to show his abs.

Jooheon also has a lot of energy, he's very crazy but in a good way, his raps were mind blowing, Changkyun was also the same, he really suited it because of his deep voice, but in general he was also a good rapper, Minhyuk is like a vitamin, he just never stops smiling, he keeps talking and talking, but when he sings Kihyun really likes his raspy voice, it's something that Minhyuk is really good at other than being cheery all the time, and then his eyes landed on Shownu.

The leader of the group, originally it was suppose to be Wonho but a day before their debut, they decided Shownu, he really suits the position, his dancing and his voice is amazing, he didn't really have good facial expressions though, which was a weak spot for Shownu, but Kihyun was proud of him for improving that, he was also pretty handsome, obviously the other members are, and he smiled.

They all sat on the couch, watching tv for a bit until they had to go to their debut stage, it was gonna be their first stage together, "you excited?" Kihyun asks as he looked at Changkyun, Changkyun nods as he smiled tightly, "very!" He raises a fist, causing Kihyun to chuckle.

Kihyun brought him into a hug, the younger's surely did smell nice, he was also comfortable to hug, Kihyun didn't even notice that Changkyun looked at him weirdly, "What is it?" He asks, the maknae looks at him confusingly, "you sniffed my hair..." he looks away, but Kihyun could still see that his ears turned red.

"Sorry, it's a habit" Kihyun lied as he laughed awkwardly, the younger nodded as he joined the other members, Kihyun slapped himself, what the fuck, why did I do that that's stupid! He mentally scolded himself.

He's very pretty though.