12: a bit of a boring day

They sighed as they finally got a few days off again, their manager was sick so they were all relaxing, obviously they were asking if their manager was okay.

Minhyuk and Jooheon were playing games, Shownu was catching up on sleep, Hyungwon was cooking himself something, Wonho was getting a shower. And the only two left were in the same bed. Cuddling.

Of course there is nothing between the two, but since they cuddle so much, they thought it's just a habit.

So of course, the days they missed on cuddling, they caught up on with the wonderful cuddles that they have both missed, usually Kihyun wouldn't be cuddling with the youngest.

Usually he would be talking with Shownu the most, or bickering with Minhyuk, or even trying to wake Hyungwon at 12pm. And sometimes even talking with Wonho a lot more.

But now it's just Kihyun and Changkyun, cuddling on the soft bed with the soft and fluffy blankets wrapped around them, their bodies pressed together as Kihyun spoons the younger.

Changkyun then turns around, looking at the mother-like member, feeling the warm gaze on him, he smiles lightly, showing slightly dimples at the side of his mouth.

Changkyun blushes and plays with the others shirt, feeling slightly embarrassed that the older was looking at him for so long, "Changkyunie? Do you want to sleep?" Kihyun asks, The younger looks up at him and shows his night smile.

"It's fine Hyung I don't want you to be bringing me back to my bed when I fall asleep on yours so it's okay" he smiles, the older nods but doesn't hesitate to pet the younger's hair.

The elder has been in a good mood all day, from when he woke up, till now, usually he is nagging at Hyungwon who doesn't clean his room but today he let Hyungwon live for once and let him be.

Minhyuk has been busy playing games with Jooheon so no bickering with Minhyuk today, and since Shownu is sleeping, Kihyun hasn't talked to him all day.

So his only choice is Changkyun or Wonho, and he didn't want to get out of bed when Changkyun came in, so obviously it was the one and only maknae.

Changkyun was a bit warm, so he wasn't wearing much, the only thing he was wearing was underwear and a huge top that was probably from Wonho, considering he's like a rock of how built he is.

Changkyun yawned suddenly, Kihyun smiled at the cute sight, obviously not saying anything so he doesn't embarrass the younger. Since he knows the younger gets embarrassed easily.

Kihyun kept stroking his hair, knowing tightly that the younger was going to fall asleep at any minute, seeing that the younger was trying to keep his eyes open, Kihyun decided to keep comforting him physically and kept petting his hair to make him fall asleep.

Changkyun finally did so Kihyun lies there with the younger in his arms, feeling happy that the younger is asleep, Kihyun wasn't going to move him like last time, he decided to keep Changkyun in his bed this time.

It's obvious that the younger was tired and that he hasn't had a lot of sleep for a few nights, so Kihyun decided not to bother the younger, he feels warm of course, but he didn't care, he just wanted the younger to be happy and to rest well.

Kihyun stroked the younger's hair and kissed the maknae's head, usually he doesn't hold hands with the youngest, or kiss him, he only really takes care of him by making his food and making sure he sleeps well.

But he's slightly changed, he now loves the younger's presence more than ever, kissing and holding onto the younger a lot more, obviously not really in front of the fans, but just in private, so no one teases them.

Of course the elder liked that people teased them, but as he knows...Changkyun gets embarrassed easily, so he doesn't do much in front of the fans unless Changkyun wants to.

Kihyun petted the younger's hair again, must've been very tired to fall asleep this early, Kihyun thought, kissing the younger a few more times.

"Good night Changkyunie...." he mumbled before falling asleep with the younger in his arms.