Mr. Todd

My English teacher is an idiot...with all due respect. His name is Mr. Todd, and he's been at Gotham Prep for a couple years. As long as I can remember, at least.

"Alright. Today I'm supposed to explain to you how to create a power point, and how to correctly present it. You will pick a...wrong-doing, unfortunately school appropriate, and then do your best to explain why it is in fact unjust. I threw together an example. As usual, you need to remember you have to take the assignments a lot more seriously than I do." Mr. Todd started, 

"My 'presentation,' is about how unfair it was to me for having to put up with my dumba....annoying siblings and adoptive father. I am grateful for them, and that I got off the streets, but they are....you'll see. The only cool one is our butler, and practical grandfather, Alfred. I have a LOT of proof. My 'dad,'" he said with a sigh, "Found me working on this, and invited himself. Pay him no attention, you guys have probably never heard of him." Soft murmurs spread throughout the class. We hadn't known that he had come from a rough background. It explained why he occasionally slipped into a street accent, though.

 "You're hilarious, Jason." That voice sounded a little familiar...Bruce Wayne?! 

 "Whoa...your dad is Bruce frickin Wayne!" Mr. Wayne sighed, and moved to the back of the class.

Mr. Todd pulled up the first slide. "Before I start, it will be helpful to know that we speak a lot of different languages. Aside from English, we all know Arabic, Romani, Spanish, French, Dutch for some random reason, we know Morse code, Russian, Portuguese...I think that's it. We each know some other random ones. Don't ask why. I'll translate if necessary. When we argue, or get mad, we tend to slip, half the time unknowingly-especially Dick-into other languages. Also, my brother Duke won't be included, he found me working on this too, and threated to kill me if I showed you guys any embarrassing videos of him." He said addressing the weird and astonished looks. Someone looked back at Bruce.

"Do you really speak all of those languages?!" Said Darla, I think. Mr. Wayne and Mr. Todd demonstrated by having quick conversations in each language, including Morse code.

"Continue, Jason." 

"Okay...Roy!" He sighed. "This is my best friend Roy. He's the kind of guy that will invent things, things that will light stuff on fire. So he tests it on the shower...while you're in the shower! True story." Mr. Todd sighed, "He must have put that in here when I wasn't paying attention. He gets mad when I don't include him in everything." He murmured something about "especially if it's illegal," and changed slides.

"Here is my impossible and annoying father. It's his fault I had to go back to school, and I'm now teaching you guys."

 "I love you too, Jason." Mr. Wayne's comment was met with a loud SHHHHH and a subtle middle finger.

 "He became my foster parent when I was...11...13?...I lived in a crappy 'home', and then on the streets for a long time. For all I know I'm 35. He adopted me when I was 15 or 16." His father sighed.

 "We found your birth certificate. You were 11." Jason motioned for the man to be quiet again.

 "Brucie here found me trying to jack his tires. It's his fault for leaving the car in my alley. I thought he was gonna kill me, but then he asked me if I wanted a cheeseburger. He officially took me in a few days later." He changed the slide.

"This is oldest of the technical Wayne siblings, myself being the second oldest. Dick Grayson is an idiot, but okay. He eats more cereal than a 7 year old. I am being serious when I say he eats boxes, and boxes, and boxes in a day. What scares me the most, is that he is still one of the more sane members of our family. The redhead is his fiancè Barbara Gordon."