Justice League in the Batcave Part 1

Some shist went down, and GL (Hal version), Superman, Manhunter, Wonder Woman, Flash, and GA are taking refuge in the Batcave. Only Green Arrow and Supes knew his identity prior. They meet the batfam. I'm taking some stuff from the animated series. They don't really know anything about any of the batfamily, and have only met a few of them on occasion.

Ages:

Bruce-40's- take your pick

Dick - 28 (married to babs, still Nightwing)

babs-29 (in wheelchair, is Oracle)

Tim- 20 (Red Robin)

Jason- 24 (Red Hood)

Damian -15 (Robin)

Alfie - is immortal

Cass- 22 (Black Bat)

Steph-21 (Spoiler)

Amelia Grayson- 2

Kate-40 (Batwoman)

Duke-20 (Bat Signal)

Luke- 23 (Batwing)
(This used to be batcat but I'm not a big fan of them anymore so I cut her out)
_______

 "Damn it!" Green Lantern cursed.

 "What are we gonna do now? As far as the public knows, the seven of us are now criminals." The Flash stated the obvious.

Batman sighed, "My place is about 20 miles from here. Unfortunately, I think that's the only option. I say we change into civilian clothing, and haul ass there. As long as I'm not recognized, we should be fine."

"Wait? Batman, out of all of us, you are the one suggesting we give up our identities? Why would you be recognized?" GL butted in.

 "Please, I've known all of your identities for a while. It's the only option." They snuck into a closed Wal-Mart. Batman quickly disabled the security cameras.

"...Sure...But, seriously, why would you be recognized? If you were some rich celebrity, you'd think you'd be able to crack a smile once in a while." Batman glared, and Superman laughed.

"Flash, you have no idea," Clark said between laughs.

"Wait, do you know who he is?!" Hal was ignored. Batman sighed, and got on with it.

"I'd be recognized in Gotham, maybe on the way there. Now, because you won't hurry up, " he pointed at each one of them and said, "Clark Kent, Bartholomew Allen, Oliver Queen, Hal Jordan," he paused to pull off his cowl, "Bruce Wayne."

"Show off. Damn, you are famous. Why are you so...and Oliver Queen? Are all of you guys secretly rich?"

"Bartholomew? What the fuck?"

"Bite me, 'Hal.'"

"Ollie, make sure no one sees your face either." Bruce commented. 

GL mouthed "Ollie?" to Oliver, and he replied with a certain finger.

"YOU KNEW TOO!"

Batman threw an outfit at Barry, and Diana went off to another section of the store to change. 

"Change. Now."

     Once they were all in new clothing, they broke up into groups, one group of three, the other of four.

(J'onn, Oliver, Diana) (Clark, Bruce, Hal, Barry)

The others began following the directions Batman gave them, heading off in a bother direction.

 "We're not gonna die, right?" Barry said only half jokingly.

Clark smirked as he got an idea. "Nah, Amelia would kill Bruce if he died..."

Bruce glared at the Kryptonian.

"Hold up, who's Amelia?" Hal asked.

 "No one."

"Don't tell me, you have a girlfriend?"

"No." The Bat adamantly replied.

"Then who is she?"

Clark laughed, "He drove himself near insane when he find out about her, claimed he was getting 'too damn old.'"

"Who is she?!"

Bruce muttered something.

"What was that?" Clark teased.

"It's none of your business, I doubt she will even be there."

"Come on, just tell us..." Barry begged.

"She's my...granddaughter. Amelia Grayson."

Hal and Barry stopped dead in their tracks.

"You have grandkids?" Hal questioned hesitantly.

"Correction, grandkid."

"I didn't even know you have kids!"

 Batman...a dad? The idea was ridiculous to them. Scary old Bats reading a bedtime story, or playing pretend? 

Hell no.

"I legally have six. Five sons and a daughter. I adopted 5 of them, but they still call me dad. My ex is a bitch, and we think dead, so don't ask."

Barry didn't.

 "Do we know your kids?"

"You should know most of them. The four robins, Duke is The Signal, and then Cass is currently Black Bat. "

"...I thought the second Robin died....and something happened to the third one..." Hal said carefully.

"He did die." after a brief moment, Bruce continued, "Some...events took place bringing him back. Ra's Al Ghul restored his mind for the most part. I don't know if he's in town, he spends a lot of time with Roy, and the other Outlaws."

"Tim, the third Robin, he was driven insane." Batman took a deep breath. "The Joker tortured him for so long...It took 7 months to get him to remember his name. I made him go into retirement, even after healing. He hasn't been the same since, but he didn't listen and became Red Robin."

The normally most aggravating members went silent for a moment, to process this new information.

"This is crazy." Hal finally stated.

Clark snorted.

_______________________

The group of four arrived first, waiting for the rest inside the gate.

 "Took you long enough." Superman remarked.

"Yeah, Yeah, we had to hide from some Queen 'fangirls.'" Bruce snorted.

"Okay. Quick note, brace yourself, they can smell fear." Bruce warned them.

 "Huh?"

Bruce the confusion, and rang the doorbell. 

"Don't you live here?"

The butler opened the door, and sighed when he saw the heroes now in civilian clothing.

"Bloody Hell, at least you aren't dead." The old man finally deadpanned.

"Not for the lack of trying." 

...Did Batsie just make a joke?

"I figured, Master Bruce." The butler left the doorway, and they took that as their cue to enter.

They followed him to the old clock, no one could honestly say they wasn't surprised when it opened.
_____