Blank face

CHAPTER TWO

                                 New agent                            October 14, 2014

                                 New agent
                           October 14, 2014

CRUZ
"You wanted to see me?" Hotch said as he walked into my office. "Yes, I need to tell you something" I said as I drop the file on my desk. "Please take a seat" I gestured him to the seat I front of my desk. " I wanted to inform you that a new agent will be joining the team" I said as I looked over at him mono reaction. "I know you like to go through things first but I couldn't let this agent go" I said as I handed him the profile.

"A new agent? No offense but I think we're good Cruz" hotch said as he put the profile on my desk once again. "Listen I know it's hard to just accept a new agent out of no where, but this agent has top all her classes and topped In the academy" I said as he still looked at me with a blank stare. "She's not like any other agent hotch"

"We don't need a new agent with all do respect I need to get back to my office" hotch said as he started getting up from the chair. "She's James Greystones daughter, was raised by psychopath since she was nine. I think that can help the team understand more on what happens behind the doors" I continued to informed as I walked around my desk to grab the profile and hand it back to him. "Also I'm not asking I'm telling hotch, she's gonna be a good agent and addition to the team" I said as he took the profile. And began to walk out.

"Also she'll be here at 11 hotch" I finished as he walked back to his office.

 HOTCH"Garcia, I need you to run a background check on" I paused as I looked at the profile to find the new agents name

HOTCH
"Garcia, I need you to run a background check on" I paused as I looked at the profile to find the new agents name. "Angel Greystone, thank you" I said to Garcia as I close the profile and headed back to my office. I wasn't too sure on having another agent with us. It would be a lot more help with the cases but I still wasn't sure.

Later on

A knock on the door interrupted me from writing on. "Come in" I said without looking up from my work. "Hey sir, so I did a background check on the person you told me to right" she paused as she continued talking "and whoa is all I gotta say, so other then the fact that she's a famous psychopath daughter she's really really smart and loaded, I mean loaded with money" Garcia said as she continued. " but her childhood isn't as cute as butterflies, her mother passed away in a mysterious car crash. They never really found out what really happened. Which was probably the fault that there wasn't good technology as there is now."

"Other then that she was then raised by her father, who tortured at least sixteen females in their basement. He would stab them and dismember them" she paused as she closed her eyes probably trying not to imagine much. "And sexually harass them all right in front of her. He also would force her to kill at least a few of them." Garcia said as she placed her hand on her chest. "Who would do that to their own daughter sir."

"He'd get off at the fact he had power over them Garcia," I said as I watched her use her tablet. "Anyways this all continued until December 8, 2002 when she finally called for help, she then later was placed in foster care and didn't get adopted. When she finally was old enough she sign herself up for the police Academy, other then the fact that her father is probably the cruelest if them all she has a pretty clean record, like squeaky clean" Garcia finally finished.

"Alright thank you Garcia" I said as I looked back on her profile. "Sir may I ask why you wanted to know" she says as she closed her tablet. "She'll be joining our team starting today." I said as I got up and grab the case for today. Gracia just stands there with a shocked face.

"Gather everyone to the round table in 30" I said as I made my way there. Well this is gonna be interesting.

Angel The door to the elevator finally opened

Angel
The door to the elevator finally opened. My heels clicked as I made my way into the office. I walked with confidence as a few people turned they're faces my way. What can I say these heels are expensive. One of a kind if I may say so.

My heels clicked as I entered. I made my way to the man with a  plain suit. "Excuse me where I find agent Hotchner. He simply pointed to the right as his forehead started to sweat a little. "Thanks" I said as I flipped my hair and made my way into an office. Before I could knock a voice stopped me. "agent Greystone, I'm Ssa Aaron Hotchner or Hotch this way please." He said as he lead me to a room with a round table.

"I know this maybe all to sudden, for us at least. I was not informed of your arrival until this morning. So please forgive me. Anyways we been called for a case already. We'll go over the profile and then we'll be headed there as soon as the team arrives" he explain as he handed me a profile. Before either of us could seat down other agents soon filled in the room.

"Agent Greystone, this is agent Morgan, agent jareau, agent Rossi, agent Blake, our tech analyst gracia and Dr Spencer Reid" he said as he guided with his hand to each and one of them. I simply gave a small smile. Then the old man spoke up "Greystone? Angel Greystone, I remember you when I took your case. You were so small back then  look at you now" he said as he smiled.

"Case?" Agent jareau said as she looked from Rossi to me. "Greystone as in the man that murder 16 girls in his basement in which no one found until his daughter turned him in" Blake said as she looked over to Rossi. "Yup that's me the psychopath daughter" I said with a blank face.

Before anyone could say anything else Hotch Interrupted  "alright Garcia please intro the case today" he said as he took a seat and opened up his tablet. Soon everyone else followed.

"Alright you guys this one is a messy one"

                            To be continued