Missing Pt.2

CHAPTER SIX

                  North Carolina PD station

"THANK YOU for coming in, I'm officer Morris" a guy that looked like he was in he's 40s greeted hotch with a handshake and a half smile to the rest of us. "As we know we need to move quickly, do u have a room prepared for us" Hotch says as the man quickly nods and leads our way to the room.

"We're gonna need to talk to both of the parents of the kids" Hotch said as he looked over at officer Morris "of course, we already called them in. They're gonna be here in 30mins" he responded "if you guys need anything else please come to me" office Morris said Hotch nodded and with that he left us to do our work.

As soon as he left Reid pulled up the map and started mapping the distance between the two kidnaps. "I'm gonna have jj and greystone talk to Emma's mother, try and figure out anything she might of seen suspicious, Morgan and Rossi will talk to joys parents" Hotch said as he looked over at us "I'll call In Garcia and see if both of the family's have anything crossing each other that could help us" we all nodded and started heading our way to our assignments.

Interview with Emma mother

Jj and I walked in to the room, "hello Mrs.smith, I'm agent Jareau and this is agent Greystone. Is it okay if we ask you a couple of questions" jj said as she went to mrs.smith side to comfort her while I stood by the closed door. I'm not good at comforting people. This actually really awkward for me. Mrs. Smith nodded as jj began to speak again. "Alright, do you remember anything suspicious that you could of seen"

"No, it was just a regular day. We'd always go there. There's a lot of people that bring their children to play their I- I don't know" Mrs smith says as she began to cry. "We understand, but did you see anyone that could of been out of place, like maybe someone just standing around without a child or a car that didn't look like it belong there" I said as I got a bit closer but not too close.

"There was this van, like a big one but I don't remember anything else" she said as she wiped her tears "was there anything possibly written on the van? Like a logo or the plate" jj asked as she tried to get more information "I- I don't know , I just want my baby back, she's all I have" she said as she looked up to me.

"We're gonna try our best" jj said as she pat her back one more time before getting up. Before we both could leave she grabbed my hand "please fine her, I beg of you" she said as a tear feel from her face. Jj gave her a comforting, I just stood there. I was never good at comforting people and I was not gonna start today.