Closure 

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

MONTH LATERROUND TABLE

MONTH LATER
ROUND TABLE

ITS BEEN A MONTH since it happened. I finally was able to come back to work. I closed myself off from everyone. Shut them all out from my mind. Sure they all still made sure to check up on me. But I never let them in.

Walking out the elevator and into the office. Everything felt different. I felt their eyes on me, I was used to everyone staring at me before. But that's when I was the daughter of psychopath, now I'm the psychopath. What am I still doing here, I'm just tryna fool myself into thinking I'm still me but am I? Am I really who I used to be? After all that had happened.

"Angel" I heard a gasp as I entered the room. There they were. In their usual spots. Papers surrounding them. They all had their eyes focused on me. "Glad to have you back" hotch said as he walked to his chair. They all looked and gave me a small smile.

His eyes stayed on me as he watched me sit down. He wanted to speak but had no idea what to say. He wanted to but he knew I'd shut him out like I did a month ago. After the call, I never picked up again. I never let him in. He came everyday to check up on me. But I never let him in.

As I sat down I looked around the table. They had same look in their eyes that I remember when I first started working here. But this time they had love in them. Funny enough I also grew to love each one of them the same but I grew to love one specially more. Reid. The eyes I could no longer look at the same. I loved them but I had realized that way too late.

"I'm not here to work, I've came to personally say that I'm leaving" I said looking at them. They stayed quite. "I figured it was better this way well you know... for closure" I said trying to add a bit of humor into that. "Angel" Penelope gasped out. They all knew why but they also didn't want to let go.

"Are you sure about that" hotch said as he slowly got up. They all looked at me, trying to read what was going on in my head. "Yes, I've thought about it long and clear and I need to start over. For me" In the corner of my eye I could see him, he was hurt. "You're family though, and we love you very much..how" penelope tried to get some words out but her emotions would take over her.

"I'm sorry, maybe in the future we can meet again, or not" I wanted to tell them that I'll see them soon but in all honesty I didn't think I would. I got up from my chair "well thank you for everything, goodbye" I said as I made my way out. I didn't look back, I couldn't because I knew I would want to stay but I can't.

As the elevator door open my hand was grabbed. "You can't leave angel" his voice ringed throughly head. "You can't leave me" whispered in pain. For the first time in my life my heart ached so much but I couldn't stay. I wanted to. I looked back at him knowing it was a mistake. "I'm sorry Reid." Without noticing a tear dropped down my cheek. His eyes were the same as mine. "I love you"

"Don't do this Reid" I wanted to say it but I didn't want to make him wait for something that couldn't be possible. "Goodbye Reid" i said as the doors of the elevator closed. Before I knew it he was in here with me. (Should I make it spicy idkkkk)

His hands landed in my cheeks and his lips on mine, our lips moved along with each other as if they were dancing. We stayed like this for a while in which felt like forever. "I love you" he whispered as he looked down at me. "I love you too" I kissed him one last time "goodbye" I said as I let our bodies fall apart from each other.

The doors closed and I left without looking back. With a bittersweet goodbye, may we meet again if not in this lifetime then

                  I'll find you in another one.

  THE END

Don't be mad buUUUUt I'm no longer gonna continue this story

Don't be mad buUUUUt I'm no longer gonna continue this story...just bc it's been awhile and also I'm not longer as inspired to write it. Sorry if it was rushed and cringy af buttttttTt idk. Also made it cringy so you guys stop reading this skksksk. ANYWAYS thank you guys so much for supporting and reading this story maybe in the future I'll come back to it and write a better chapter ending it...but for now this is it.

Also maybe I'll write a different story in the future idk anywho

Thank you for this journey

Love azul

(Ps I'm not gonna reread this to fix mistakes so xD )