Blood Relations Pt. 2

CHAPTER FOUR

                              At the scene

At the scene

"WHY ARENT you people stopping this " the man said as he looked over to jj. Last night he's wife was tied around the neck with barb wire as it was tied to car that drove her to her death. "Sir we're trying" jj said as she tried to clam the man down "but what! They killed my wife" he said as he kicked the trash can next to me. I put my hand on top of my gun ready to defend myself. Before I could smack the life outta him "it's alright"jj said as she continued to listen to the man.

"It's obvious that the Howard's are doing this" he said frustrated. "Why what's going on between the two families" jj said trying to get more information on the family feud. "That's non of your damn business" he said.

"It is now, and how you expect us to do anything about your wife if you don't say nothing" I bud in looking over at him. He stayed quite "is it because of the meth?" Jj question. "Ohh I see of course, we're just a bunch of dumb West Virginia hecks, we must be cooking meth, I tell you what you search my house and you search my bank account. Then you come back and tell me if I'm dealing with drugs" he said as he pointed over to his house.

"I thought you were smarter then that" he said as he looked over at jj. Well damn he ain't gotta burn her like that. "Hey jj and greystone" Blake says as she comes over when the male walks away from us. We both turn around "is it bad" jj asks Blake. "Yes head came completely off" Blake answers. "We also found the third piece of wire that Reid and you reported" Blake said looking over at me.

"That doesn't mean it's over, we profiled a serious of brutalitory attacks right now it's Howard's two lee is one." I said as I looked over at the scene. You could see the trail of blood from last night.

                            At the station

At the station

"Ok if we hit the reset button on the profile what do we have" Blake said. We weren't ready for a full profile yet. The Clark Howard's mother came and gave us information on why they're innocent of course it was kinda sus but then she said she would never do something like that to a mother that just cares for her children at home. And with that hotch said we need more time.