Prologue Pt2: My First Pokémon!

(Play the OST above or the one below if you don't like the classic above).

Welcome to the World of Pokémon!

Pocket Monsters or Pokémon for short, these marvelous creatures live among us. The only method to capture them is with the famous invention, the Pokéball! There are many different types of Pokéballs just as there are numerous species of Pokémon. All of them possess their own extraordinary powers and attributes that differentiate one from another. People who have Pokémon are called Pokémon Trainers. In order to legally own a Pokémon, you have to carry a Trainer's License, which can be earned by passing an exam from a official school. Trainers and their Pokémon go through a journey in their own unique way. It takes the form of battles, education, sports, contests or the romance of adventure!

(OST ends.)

6 year Timeskip after Draco Argonaut's birth.

(Play this relaxing OST below!)

Lilycove City (Minamo City) is located at the eastern side of the Hoenn region and is one of the beautiful coastal cities.

This famous city may lack a Pokémon Gym. But offers its own vast variety of unique attractions including the grand Lilycove Department Store. This legendary store offers bountiful amounts of supplies for Trainers, visitors and residents. Another well known attraction is the harbor, where the S.S. Tidal ferry provides transportation to Slateport City and the Battle Frontier! But wait! There's more! Lilycove City also has a museum that houses some of the most precious artworks in the Hoenn Region. If you are a fan of the arts and culture, then you would definitely want to add this to your bucket list! And finally, its the home to the Move Deleter.

The houses and apartments that are near the ocean are very expensive compared to those that are sold closer to the center of the land. This city is a top favorite for the rich and the famous! If you want to live in Lilycove City, bring a boatload of PokéMoney because you'll need it!

Narrator: "It's winter and the start of the New Year for the Hoenn Region! The harbor is packed with Wingulls seeking shelter under every structure to avoid the frigid winter breeze. The Wailmers are bobbing around in the rough afternoon waves as they float and splash to their heart's content! The view from the city to Route 124 stretches out to the vast and peaceful sea! However, this is the busiest shopping season for the Lilycove Department Store and the city center is quite busy and crowded!"

The scene shifts to a young boy around the age of 6, who's taking a very enthusiastic walk through the beach in the cold winter's breeze. He is wearing a dark grey aviator jacket, blue jeans, black hiking boots which gives him a few extra inches to his height. His ashen silver hair sways brilliantly in the breeze, and his violet eyes put the finest amethysts and amberite to shame. His beautiful eyes are full of joy and determination.

The young laddie walks to the busy Main Street and makes a right turn and heads toward a three story red Mediterranean house. The Pokémon Center is only a couple blocks away from here. The boy takes out the house key to open the door, then runs up the spiral staircase and into his bedroom. The room has a 150 Kilo (330 lbs) punching bag that hangs from the ceiling by a chain. There's also a GameCube system, the violet laptop from Arceus on his desk, a life-size Snorlax and Salamence plushie. The bed is in the center of the room and a 5 ft wide wooden treasure chest to its left. He got his Pokémon Trainer's license last year from acing the Rustboro City's School Exam! Did he feel bad for the rest of the participants who failed the exam? Nope! Not at all!