Prologue Pt3: A Wild Rival Appears!

Two weeks passed since Draco obtained his very first Pokémon (two in his case), Skyfang the Dragon Type and Kylie the Psychic Type. The enthusiastic young trainer went around the wild areas outside of Lilycove City and EV trained both of them which greatly enhanced their potential battle power! Draco used the Held Items from his violet laptop (Gift from Arceus), that stores all of his items from the Pokémon games he played in his past life.

Thanks to the assistance of the Power Bracer and Power Anklet, Skyfang's Attack and Speed rose by a large margin! Kylie trained with the Power Lens, Power Band and the Power Anklet. This raised her Special Attack 50%, Special Defense and Speed by 25%. The results raised their battle power to the next level and they're now capable of contending with stronger level Pokemon! However, Draco and his Pokémon still have a long way to go before they catch up to Grandpa and Grandma's level.

Skyfang is close to evolving to the next stage while Kylie is already at the level to evolve but she's in no rush. Both of them were skeptical about Draco's training methods but at the end they were taken aback at how much they improved in such a short time with no drawbacks. The dynamic duo is very grateful towards Draco, and the three of them have their own little adventures together in the wild areas outside of Lilycove City.

The trio explored the forest, beach, and coastal caves while battling against wild Pokémon and Trainers alike. But they cannot go out today because today is Sunday. The dreaded day, when the relatives visit the Argonauts. That's not the worst part. The noisy cousins will also visit. Hearing so much noise through mind reading is suffering at its finest for Draco. That's why he goes into the basement to drown out the noise.

This dark and silent place under the house is where normal kids are too scared to step into but not for Draco. This entire floor is his secret sanctuary. The boy's grandparents along with his parents gave him this large floor because he asked very politely with puppy eyes and presented solid proof, that he can look after it with great care. They thought it was strange for a kid of his age to want the basement as his own. They agreed but with the condition of cleaning all of it by himself. Draco swept, dusted and mopped the whole place. After he showed his parents and grandparents the basement that's clean as a whistle, they were very impressed and gave the basement keys to the enthusiastic laddie.

The basement floor measures 32 ft height, 45 ft wide and 60 ft in length. The walls and ceiling are built with a sturdy black metallic alloy. A layer of lead was built inside the walls and ceiling that blocks out 90% of the outside noise and keeps the inside noise within. The walls and ceiling have cross beams that support the entire structure and it's designed to withstand earthquakes. It possesses two rooms with heavy duty locks that are located near the door that leads to the first floor. This leaves a ton of space in the middle of the underground floor.

The first room on the right side is the martial arts training room. It possesses a blue and red gym mat with an array of weapons that are on full display. Nunchucks, bostaffs, bamboo swords, short sticks, halberds, spears, and wooden swords that are neatly placed for Draco's use. The opposite room is a boiler room with ropes of different brands and material piled on the floor.

Finally, the basement floor has three electronic keyboards that are positioned at the center back wall of the empty space. The keyboards are connected to a pair of large speakers resting on both sides of the three instruments that are arranged in a semicircle. This is where Draco plays a selected list of Official Soundtracks from his violet laptop. He plays a game where he has to match the correct notes and execution, while playing along with the OSTs of his choice. The first and always is The Phantom of the Opera. This one impacted Draco from his past life, when he and his parents saw the Las Vegas showing. It's a hauntingly beautiful and out of this world experience, that is forever imprinted on his very soul. It would have been extremely difficult to simultaneously play all three keyboards at the same time. But for Draco, it's the ideal training ground for his psychic powers. With the combined coordination of his fingers and telekinesis, the difficulty has gone down by a few levels but still retains its challenges for the young laddie.