Prologue Pt6: Morning Chaos

A couple months later...

A burst of pipe organ notes sets off from the mechanical 5:30 alarm, signaling the start of a new day. The red 'off' button was pushed down by an unseen force as the light purple blanket slid down revealing a head of messy silver hair. Draco stretches out his arms then hops off the bed. A tired Skyfang hops down creating a small rumble on the bedroom floor. Kylie pops out of the Luxury Ball then quickly floats over to Draco's right shoulder. Draco puts on his clothes and fixes his hair before grabbing his belt which has his Pokéballs.

All three of them head down the stairs to begin their daily morning training outside in the backyard battle arena. Kira materialized out of thin air from a cloud of smoke. Doomfang and Luna pop out of their Pokéballs raring to go.

Kira takes out his pair of wooden tonfas out of his long black sleeves and shifts his form to an offensive stance. Draco takes out a long metal pipe and shifts his body to a defensive stance. The red-haired ninja rushes forward with a right thrust to the face.

Draco counters with a counter clockwise spin that connects to the tonfa. However, during that split second, Kira throws a pair of shurikens with his left hand towards the chest cavity. Draco spins the metal pipe blocking the pair of sharp projectiles as they land into the ground embedded with one blade. He steps forward to thrust the metal pipe into the diaphragm of his red haired rival but Kira evades the pipe by sliding against it with the left tonfa and delivers a pressure point strike to the opposite tonfa while stepping in.

The silver-haired esper retaliates with a left front side kick and back kick combo to Kira's diaphragm which knocks the wind out of him. While kneeling on the ground, Kira takes out a Kunai with rope and catches his cousin's left foot and pulls. This action would've caught Draco off balance but he dug his foot into the ground with a front stance and steps back which pulled Kira forward with his own Kunai but he let go which caused Draco to fall on his back.

Not willing to give up, Draco quickly leans sideways and spins his body along with the metal pipe spun once more as the attack went through a substitution wooden block and stopped before Kira's heart. Seeing this, Kira lets out a tired sigh and says.

Kira: "You've once again grasped the light near the end of this duel, elder brother. I will conquer you with the next sunrise."

Draco smiles and gets up as he dusts himself off. He pulls the weapons of his cousin off the ground and hands them back to him.

Draco; "You're getting better Kira, your synchronization with your weapons and decision to let go of your Kunai was a bold move. Unfortunately, I saw through your substitution technique and struck the area where your true body was at. Trust me, you're growing at a scary rate. Plus we decided not to include our powers into the mix since we're both in the city and not at our training area in the far side of the wilderness."

Kira replies with a nod of approval. He puts away his weapons within his clothes and replies with a tone of disappointment.

Kira: "If only the rabble were more open minded and durable, there would've been no need to restrain our true powers. This generation is too disappointing."

Draco laughs inwardly and thanks Arceus that Kira doesn't know what the future of Pokémon games withholds. That's a fourth wall breaking chestnut he doesn't want to manifest. Meanwhile, their Pokémon are on the ground tired as HIFL. The battle arena became a super mess. The two cousins praise their Pokémon and take them to the Pokémon Center to heal them up.

Draco and Kira dash back to the house and prepare breakfast with the help of their Pokémon. Two bowls of fresh strawberries, tall stacks of pancakes with a slice of butter melting in the center and some fruit blend shakes with slices of fresh oran berry. After setting up the table, the whole family wakes up and eats up the entire breakfast platter.

Grandma Jenna gives the two psychic boys a mini cooler containing onigiri. With that, the boys give their grandma a hug and set off to the wild forest to continue their training. With Vincenzo joining their circle, it's a matter of time before he too gets his Trainer Card I.D.

Just as they're about to leave LilyCove City, two loud explosions blow pillars of smoke near the entry gates. Two shadows fly overhead as wind pressure stirs up more dust.

The air combusts with the combination of fire and dragon type energy from the wild Salamence and Hydreigon! People and trainers run for cover while police officers help get them to safety and set up a perimeter

The air combusts with the combination of fire and dragon type energy from the wild Salamence and Hydreigon! People and trainers run for cover while police officers help get them to safety and set up a perimeter. The situation is dire.

Narrator: "This morning turned to midday chaos as both Draco and Kira are close to the crossfire between the two pseudo-legendary final evolution dragon Pokémon. Since Drake isn't here at the moment, will this be the biggest trial so far for the two rivals?"

Stay tuned for next time on Pokémon: The Legend of the Dragonic Esper!

That's the chapter folks!

Let me know your thoughts down below.
I'll see you guys next time when I post my next chapter!!

Smell yah later!
Instantaneous movement out!

JLoom19 , SpudlordMaster , SlavicCrusader21  , PotatoPuffQueen , TimmyShadowKing , Erize_Adira ,
Night_Wing94 , SSJPhoenix , TheHotPinkNinja