Part 4

Hello, chaps! I noticed someone FINALLY commented and I wanted them to be noticed! And they are... @sakurablossoms2291! Thanks for being my VERY first comment! Now I won't prevent you from reading the story any longer! Now I hope you enjoy! BTW-Happy new years!

_________________________________________________________

Hermione was shocked, but Ron... He was Furious! He went on a complete rampage on that "Harry" is a Griffindor to the core and he was not a grimy old Slytherin, and Draco was just sitting there fully knowing that Hadrian was gonna explode, and that's exactly what Hadrian did. He let out a deep growl. Hermione and Ron watched in shock as Hadrian and Draco ran to their Dorm. Draco could feel the anger and frustration Hadrian was developing within, he kept on saying that he wanted to murder them, especially Dumbledore- He was about to break when Draco kissed him. It started out calm but it quickly elevated. Draco pushed away panting. Hadrian had lust in his eyes-craving for more...

_________________________________________________________

I'm keeping this chapter short because I have a feeling you guys know what happened next and I don't know if I should add smut or not sooooooo please tell me if you guys want smut next chapter! Now cya later BAIIIIIII And again-HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!

ps this is what ron was auto-corrected to XD