Part 8

It was time for the Triwizard tournament and Hadrian was getting ready. Draco, on the other hand was fussing over why Hadrian had to even do the Triwizard tournament. Hadrian, Cedric, Victor, and Fleur were getting their dragons. Victor Krum had gotten the  Chinese Fireball dragon, Fleur Delacour had gotten the Welsh Green, Cedric Diggory had the Swedish Short-Snout, and Hadrian had the Hungarian Horn-Tail. Hadrian was dumbfounded. He had to talk to the most dangerous dragon out there just to get a measly little egg! Hadrian had to at least give her a sacrifice. What should he sacrifice, a cow? A dog, no Hagrid would be upset. Hmm, oh a- eh nevermind​, it's to small. Oh I got it! A Herd of sheep should do it, that are the Hungarian's favorite food. When it was time to battle Fleur went first. She of course got the egg because of her veela inheritance. Cedric went next and got the egg after a hard battle. Then Victor went and somehow got the egg. Now, it's my turn and it's time for me to get my shipment of sheep...
_______________________________________
Hello! If you guys haven't noticed I doing a story collaboration with Ariel_Mermaid15! It's called The Dark Prince! And yes- its drarry and sorry this chapter is short. I've been working on the other story too! Welp hope you enjoyed and are looking forward to the next update!